debating another DS...

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by optimus_primus, Feb 1, 2006.

1. optimus_primus

optimus_primus Well-Known Member

I was one of those people who bought the DS when it first came out but after awhile seeing nothing being released for it. I sold it to somebody and bought a psp. Recently I have been tempted to buy the system again but cant decide whether to or not. Do you think it would be a good idea to pick the system up again? :huh

2. DragoUnicron

DragoUnicron Dragon Master

Short Answer: Yes.
    Long Answer: Heck yeah!

The DS is definately the handheld system right now as not only can it play the many, very awesome advance games with a light that actually allows you to see the dang games, but it also has a growing number of really awesome games as well. Designers are really having fun designing or redesigning many great games like Castlevania. I would strongly suggest you do, but wait for the new DS lite that is coming out, it supposedly is even better.

3. Seth Buzzard

Seth Buzzard R.I.P. Buzzbeak Content Contributor

News Credits:
    I have both DS and PSP and say go for it. Why limit your self when they both have cool games? I would suggest holding off until the DS Light comes out. Even if you don’t think the Light is worth it you should fined good deals on the currant one.

4. Gigatron_2005

Gigatron_2005 President of Calendars

YES!!

I have both DS and PSP and Im glad I do. But if I were you I would wait for DS Lite to come out, and see how you like that. Then go ahead and you can pick up Metroid Prime Hunters, Mario Brothers 4, and Mario Kart DS. ;)  All should be fun games.

5. GigatronSama

GigatronSama Mr. Insomnia Veteran

the more time passes the better the DS gets.

6. Rokkit 2.0

Rokkit 2.0 Nay, we are but men.

If you can afford it no reason not to have both. You may want to wait for the DS Lite, but it doesn't really matter. There's plenty of cool stuff to make it worth the 130 bucks it's currently at.

7. Atomsplitter

Atomsplitter Needs a new title.

The real question is whether or not they've made enough games that you'd want for it.

8. Darkravager

Darkravager Zombie Hunter

Oh like you'd know. You only have what? Like two DS games? :p 

9. Chaos Incarnate

Chaos Incarnate Not just a name.

News Credits:
    I have like two DS games, but they are both great. I really need WarioWare Touched, and Trauma Center, and Advance Wars, and Super Mario 64x4, and Metroid Prime Pinball, and Animal Crossing, and Nintendogs, and need I go on? *sigh* so many games, so little cash..... :cry 

10. Darkravager

Darkravager Zombie Hunter

There are a ton of really good, really fun games. I only have one game is mildly disappointing (Chronicles of Narnia), but otherwise the rest are really great.

11. optimus_primus

optimus_primus Well-Known Member

Thanks for the help, I just need to sell off a few more things since a friend of mine got me into buying a mp Voltron instead. :lol 

12. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    wait for the new version. it has brighter screens using the same technology we're seeing with the current batch of GBA SPs. the difference between the current screen and the new one is unbelievable. wait for the redesigned version. its worth it.