Death Head returns!

Discussion in 'Comic Books and Graphic Novels' started by Gaastra, Nov 30, 2009.

1. Gaastra

Gaastra Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Anyone pick up S.W.O.R.D #1. It has the classic death's head back complete with "Yes" after talking. I have not read it yet but hope it's good. He will be in the next issue also.

2. Zathras

Zathras Vive le Quebec Libre

S.W.O.R.D. #1 wasnt very good, from very bad art (making Hank McCoy look more like a horse than a feline) to a pretty dull story.

3. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    Love me some proper Death's Head. I might scope this out in the comic shop and see if it's worth coin.

4. Blitz Wing

Blitz Wing Triple Threat

I enjoyed it... also liked the backstory giving us an update on Kitty's status.

5. Wreckgar

Wreckgar Anthony Stark Veteran

I've given up on every X-book. I was getting Astonishing but the Ghost Box story was awful. Uncanny changes the status quo every 15 issues. I would love to get Dark X-men but that's only because I like X-Man. Everything else just has no interest to me.

6. tikgnat

tikgnat Baweepgranaweepninnybong. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Its not that Deaths head ends every sentence with a 'Yes?' its that he finishes every sentence with a question?

Having said that, I might have a look, DH has always been a fav character of mine, even though Marvel didn't seem to know what to do with his origin story/early life because of the whole TF tie in thing.

7. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Actionmaster Super Mod

News Credits:
    oh yeah? what's her status?

i just read a preview for ish 2 and the art is just awful...couldn't even finish the preview...

and i've also dropped all my x titles... as Whedon left, i decided to give it a try, but was just not feeling it after an issue or two, so i dropped it...