Dear mother nature, Eff you.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dark_Convoy, Jan 2, 2008.

1. Dark_Convoy

Dark_Convoy Old Bastard Veteran

So yesterday it was a comfortable 50 degrees Fahrenheit, today it got down to 20 (for you Celsius folks that 6 below freezing) and it is windy as hell and snowing.

I hate dramatic changes in temperature almost as much as I hate cold weather it's self.

2. Omegatron

Omegatron Mandatory Fun. Buy it now TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Dear DC:

No...Eff YOU!

-MN

3. Ktulu

Ktulu Whoosh TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    It's been back and forth like that here the last three/four weeks. No extremes like snow going on, but it goes from sweaty ball weather to waking up with numb ass hands weather on a dime. Annoying, to say the least. I'm surprised I'm not sick yet.

4. Dark_Convoy

That's when I always catch a cold, when the weather won't make it's freaking mind up.

5. Bendimus Prime

Bendimus Prime Rolls for initiative TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    It's been cloudy here since October. Sometimes, we get a little more clouds. Anymore, I think the Sun is a myth.

6. Mike

Mike Banned

Ebay:
    global warming my ass!!

It hasn't stopped snowing here since november, and hasn't warmed up since :(  right now its 12F -11C, not too bad, it's gonna get hella worse in a month though.

7. Mr. Jiggles

Mr. Jiggles loves your mother.

Yeah, it's gettin' on my nerves. I wore shorts and a tee-shirt yesterday, jeans and a jacket today. I passed through Ktulu's town on Christmas and it was a good 20 degrees warmer than it was two hours to the north.

Your Waffle House sucks, btw.

8. Bendimus Prime

Bendimus Prime Rolls for initiative TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Them's fight'n words.

9. Ktulu

News Credits:
    Which one? There are at least 35

The majority of the town is pretty shit though so I will just agree by default

10. Mr. Jiggles

Mr. Jiggles loves your mother.

The one off of 75, near Hooters.

But in the coming zompocalypse, you will have Zombie Duane Allman and Zombie Berry Oakley. That's cool. I was stoked that they got rid of those lame fences at Rose Hill.

11. Altercron

Altercron Well-Known Member

I agree and can substantiate every statement about Georgia's weather Ktulu just made. But I am getting a cold I think....

If you think Macon's Waffle House sucks, you should try eating at the one in Winder, or the one on 316, they both are horrible.

12. TheIncredibleHulk

TheIncredibleHulk Find Gary Busey!

Yeah, yesterday it was kinda nice. Then with the new year, comes shitty, cold weather.

13. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    oh snap!

ktulu dude, he snapped your waffle house man, you dont have to put up with that shit.

alternative non-american post:...uhh, whatsa waffle house?

14. Dark_Convoy

I have never been to a waffle house that didn't suck, even the one where the waitress kept flirting with me and gave me a discount on my food.

...bak on topic, I'm fucking cold and I'm going to bed.

15. Altercron

You're kidding right?

If not: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waffle_House

Best I could do in 10 seconds. (Hey that applies to some of their cooking too!)

16. Ktulu

News Credits:
    Jiggles I've never been to that Waffle House, (I have been in the Hooters though, once when it was so busy that the waitress never came back to give us a bill after a looooooong time and we just...left) but I really don't doubt there was something fucked up about it. I've had a few good visits to some of the others, and a few bad ones. The one nearest me however, in the ghetto neighborhood I often reference, is always horrifying.

Waffle House, the abridged version, for KA -

Place where you order decent/cheap breakfast food and hamburgers at all hours of the night and eat amidst drunk people that smoke all over you. Sometimes you might get served up a plate of uncooked batter. It happens. High point for me is that they have Cherry Sprite. Cherry mother fucking Sprite!

Oh and yeah Rose Hill is pretty cool. Have even snuck in there at night with friends before, for whatever reason. Oh, that's right - boredom.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2008
  17. Altercron

Thats better lol. Cherry Sprite? I might need to go grab some midnight waffles...

18. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    oh fergawdsake ppl i know whats a waffle house. i can even spell cajones correctly when you illiterates cant.

also i have ludacris on my playlist. DISTURBIN DA PEACE

19. Ktulu

News Credits:
    Since there are so many, the "Count the Waffle Houses" game during trips between GA and FL is the greatest fun a human can have. They just never stop coming. The Peter North of restaurants.

20. Boo

Boo Addicted to candy canes.

Ebay:
    Yeah, the weather sucks ass here, too. Yesterday it was pretty nice, wore a light jacket and was more than comfortable. Today it's a frickin't blizzard and cold. Very cold. And I've been sick the past few days, housesitting Vic's Aunts' house, with no freaking visitors including my loving fiancee. Today, still feeling a bit woosy I drive over to her house to visit her cute but totally and completely healthy ass because I haven't seen her for a few day and her family has the nerve to have ME go out for pizza! I can't see more than 3 feet in front of me, I'm sick and a bit dizzy, and dammit! I had to guess where her street was to turn back onto it and then guess where her driveway was... I'M SICK! The weather sucks! I don't believe in Gobal Warming for one instant.

Till tomorrow, when it's supposed to be unseasonalblaby warm. Global Warming is a cold hard bitch.