Dealmania: Wii Remotes on clearance at Wal-mart

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Blackstar, Jan 7, 2008.

1. Blackstar

Blackstar Aaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! TFW2005 Supporter

If your Wal-mart is like mine, they dropped a big pallet of Wiimotes and DS lunchboxes about a week before Christmas. The Wiimotes are bundled with a game case that holds two remotes and 3 games. Ordinarily, the package price was 49.95, the same price as Wiiplay, but last night, my wife and I were browsing when she noticed that the pallet stuff was on clearance.

The Wiimote bundle had been knocked down to 30.00 even and there were plenty of them left, which means I walked away with a controller that's usually 39.76 for an almost $10 discount, plus I got the game case as well. You may want to go check your local Wal-marts if you still need that extra Wiimote after the holidays!

2. flywheels

flywheels Decepticon Assault Team Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Thanks for the heads up. Even though Wal*Mart's clearancing practices vary from store to store, I'll be sure to keep my eye out just in case.

3. OmegaScourge

OmegaScourge Custom Made TFW2005 Supporter

didnt see any this past Thursday when we went.

But while I was back home on vacation (about a year ago), they had Wii Points cards on clearance (was like $15 after tax), me and the bro bought all they had (which was like 4x)

hopefully they'll have it at the other Wal-marts around here, i need another one so i dont have to take out the one from the guitar anytime the g/f and i wanna play together.