Deadfetts geek cinema room

Discussion in 'Transformers Collection Showcase' started by Deadfett, Aug 26, 2011.

1. Deadfett

Deadfett Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hi guys wanted to share my room and collection with you, any uk gamesmasters readers may recognise it as it was shown in the mag a couple o months back.

I'll describe the room then let you enjoy the pictures

Starting from door and working clockwise.
    Half of my DVD collection this is my cartoon selection, horrors and then bluray and hddvd's on the wall you have my imockery pixel art posters which are they covered by my projector screen.
    Then you have my Kevin smith memorabilia, graphic novels, winged eagle replica belt, star wars 18" figures, turtles, marvel select deadpool, and he-man n skeletor.
    Then you have the canvas of my favourite deadpool cover, then the start of my transformers, with brave max, wst autobots, targetoids hot rod and prime. Scorponok(currently missing an arm which I am articulating, just not very quickly) wst decpticons, targetoids megatron n Starscream, armada unicron, scourge, cyclonus, galvatron and quintesson.
    Now onto the big shelf! Up top my 18" figure collection with rest of dvds.
    Shelf 1 - deadpool statues, movie tf's, cobra commander
    Shelf 2 - masterpiece transformers
    Shelf 3 - chug autobots, bruticus and exgraver, custom oversized soundwave and cassettes, misc deceptions, modern takes on the minibots
    Shelf 4 - misc decpticons(plus lil gobot) misc autobots, 86 movie bot collection, animated bots, my 360
    Shelf 5 - rid predacons, my 2 fav beastwars figs, Rid autobots
    Then you have the cd tower converted to display smaller figs, original minibots, sound wave plus cassettes, insecticons, marvel figurines, complete bionic six figure collection, labyrinth figures. Topped by chucky
    Then last wall, framed tickets from wwe raw, Alan shearers testimonial and an evening with Kevin smith. Lightsaber, framed new moon poster(least I could put up for the wife) mini movie poster cards in cool photo reel frame, marvel 70 years comic cover celebration poster, framed mall rats poster and disc world calendar
    Last bout not least the 2 gifts I got from wife for our first Christmas in our new home, hand made geek quilt from old t-shirts backed with pacman blanket and a cushion made from my favourite Newcastle strip

I love having my own space to chill out, watch movies or play 360 on the big screen or just sit and read comics or post on tfw2005!

Hope you all like and I welcome comments or questions.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. cybertronian G1

cybertronian G1 informercon

nice dude i like it mix of everything

3. TWINTURBO

TWINTURBO Mandiprime97's badass :)

nice man cave,

4. optimusfan

optimusfan Kill your heroes Administrator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Did you custom paint your G1 Soundwave?

5. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I see KO Jetfire!

:) :) 

6. Superquad7

Superquad7 OCP Police Crime Prevention Unit 001 Super Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    I'm really digging the customs! Can you discuss more about those?

Also, I really like how it's a hangout room :) 

7. Deadfett

Deadfett Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Thanks, I only have 2 of my customs on display now, sound wave and galvatron. Did do a devastator from knock off g1 but was never really happy with it and with exgraver in collection and Hercules on the way. Gave up on him. I have done some silver dry brushing on some which is dead easy and brings out brilliant details and IMO makes them more metal looking

I hadn't done customs since I moved out of me and my now wife moved out of our flat last year to live with my parents to get a bigger deposit saved for buying a house and we've now been in the house almost a year so figured about time to get back to it, so I am currently articulating scorpnok one limb at a time and giving my original yellowed and broken metroplex a make over.

My dad came over last night and we watched James bonds you only live twice on the big screen( I saw big it's 96") and he commented that when I used to live at home or even in my flat everything seemed to much but it all just fits in nicely now he said. I took that as a massive compliment. He loved my imockery posters and spend 10 minutes trying to name as many characters as he could lol. If you've not seen these their 8 bit pixel styled posters with loads of cult characters in them, go look them up, their about $10 and worth every penny

Caught me, picked him up for a £1 at a car boot sale and I like him enough not to be running to purchase the real thing, also got ko swoop and on the way have ko chug mirage and ko city commander set for me to paint up to be more g1

No it's the oversized KO he now has articulated legs, can bend his knees and move his legs into more varied positions although I never pose him using that lol, replaced his hands with movie prime hands so better for posing, for his head I have since replaced it with the new 3rd party sound wave head so he's a headmaster now. The lazerbeak is the oversized one, frenzy and rumble(firrib) are the perfect effect pair and then ravage is the USB one but a KO again as I wanted t paint him up, keep meaning to give him side rockets but never seem to get around to it.

I have very little G1 out as I have replaced most with the more recent incarnations of the characters but I can't seem to part with them as most are from my childhood and the reason I got in this game...

8. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Haha, nothing wrong with the KOs (I'd probably have bought one too), especially when they work so well in your room.

I like the title belt, too. :) 

9. MasterpieceMP33

MasterpieceMP33 Well-Known Member

Sweet collection