2D Artwork: Deadends Meds' Line Art

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Deadends Meds, Sep 23, 2012.

1. Deadends Meds

Deadends Meds Yup

Here is a few of my sketches I've done in the past few months. All were done with a good ole' fashioned #2 pencil, fine tooth surface sketch paper, and a black ink marker pen.

First: my latest peice; my own rendition of BM Thrust.
    - For some reason lately I've been obsessed with the Vehicon generals.

Second: Shockwave;
    - I took some liberties with him with the shoulder guns and the intake vents. I did have alot of inspiration from energon Shockblast and the head shape is based on FoC Shockwave.

Third: Runamuck;
    - I had posted an early version of this a while back and decided to clean it up a bit.

Fourth: G1 MotorMaster and a Hyku;
    - My idea for a back story for this was that he's contemplating where he was during the great war and how he's come to the point he's at now.
    - He was a gladiator in the pits of Kaon second only to Megatron and Grimlock.
    - During the ghestalt combination experiments with his team, which was right after the Decepticons went into all out war, Megatron installed a power distributor into Motor Master's super structure so that his brute strength would be equalized with the other Stunticons when merged.
    - MM had no idea that it was installed and hates his team because he sees the ghestalt process as a sign of weakness.
    - Megatron installed the distributor so that he wouldn't have to contend with both StarScream's scheming and MM's brute strength.
    - Megatron dubbed the new Ghestalt Menasor as a slight to MM and to show his dominance as the Decepticon Leader.

Fifth: A Stylized Decepticon Emblem

UPDATE 10.06.12

Sixth: Something a little different; Venom

Attached Files:

2. BLOODRAGED189

BLOODRAGED189 Getting a job to buy TFs.

News Credits:
    You're missing a syllable in the haiku.

3. Deadends Meds

Deadends Meds Yup

Yeah, my scanner cut off the last word in the second line of the haiku that I like incorrectly calling a "hyku". The last word after "Kaon" was "he".

4. Deadends Meds

Deadends Meds Yup

Added a stylized Decepticon Emblem.

Attached Files:

5. Deadends Meds

Deadends Meds Yup

something a little different; a little Venom action.

Attached Files: