DeadEnd's Inhouse Clearing out!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Deadend, Jan 17, 2009.

1. Deadend

Deadend Overloaded Spark

News Credits:
    Deadend's Movie, Cybertron, Energon, RiD, BW Neo, Busou Shinki, ToyBiz and more Sale!

Okay, so I'm trying to unload the more recent stuff I have so I can make room to go through more boxes to reach my G1 stuff to sell, and still trying to figure out what to do about the toybiz X-men era toys too.

All are listed with roughly the prices that I want for them, but I'm willing to negotiate to a small extent, shipping methods can be discussed to maximize your value, and I do take local pick ups. (Saint Louis Missouri, I'm in crestwood.) For online sales, I prefer paypal, but am open to other forms of payment. I am only accepting money for these, as there is nothing I would like to trade for except what I've listed at the bottom of this post in the wants section. So if you don't have those, don't bother going for trades.

All are loose but complete and in great condition with working electronics (if applicable) unless specified. They were never played with only displayed, but some still are showing their age more than others. I will provide pictures upon request. The most damage upon any unless otherwise specified is accumulated dust that can be cleaned off, there current whereabouts are with a non-smoker living with a smoker, so while they are stored in a safe odorless enviroment, they could be packed in a room not so lucky. My apologies for this already, and it is an intermediary that sadly can't be avoided.

For some of them grouped, I have provided the within the US shipping cost combined with their price, for outside the US please PM me for shipping prices. I do not ship on good faith payments, or trades, and am used to pretty much ebay rules, but hate ebay fees. As such all my shipping I do within the next business day after payment is verified received and use tracking numbers that I will pm you information of upon it's mailing. I do the same for trades, will ship upon safe arrival of items, preferably with tracking confirmation on both sides to maintain the best security to find and resolve any issues quickly.

If you care about in fandom celebrities or not. These were all previously owned by TV-Nihon's very own DHawk/Dororo.
    A QCer who's displayed credits include Cutie Honey the live, Keitai Sosakan 7, Gekiranger, Rescue Force, Kamen Rider Faiz HBV, and more! Including some random episodes of Headmasters, Galaxy Force, Superlink, and Masterforce uncredited!

=UPDATED PICTURES!=

=Selling=

-Classics-
    CHUG
    • Hot Rodimus (original mold release) 55 USD

-World's Smallest Transformers- Original Series 1 Takara Japanese Imports.
    Due to WST size, free shipping. WST Generation 1 Pictures
    • StarScream ?? USD =On Hold=
    • Soundwave ?? USD =On Hold=

-Transformers Energon-
    • Scout Class Scrapmetal (red version, missing cyberkey) 10 USD

-Generation 1- 80s originals! Though still finding out how many survived my childhood...
    2.50 per item under 5 USD for shipping on these within the US.
    • Insecticon Kickback (Broken antennae, and no weapons, no stickers.) 4 USD
    • Insecticon Shrapnel (Broken antennae, and no wepsons, stickers peeling.) 4 USD
    • Vintage Perceptor (No guns, just the figure, but one of his tray latches is broken as well.) 5 USD
    • Vintage 1988 Cassettes BeastBox and SquawkTalk combine to form SquawkBox (SquawkTalk has both guns, BeastBox is missing both his) 60 USD
    • Prowl (missing guns and shoulder canons) 20 USD
    • Action Master Prowl with Motorcycle 30 USD

-Generation 2-
    Constructicons, All bots, missing devastator hand and head piece. 35USD in trade or 25 USD shipped in the US. 30 USD shipped to canada. Perfect if you plan to get the upgrade parts.

-MicroMan- (Imported from Japan)
    Both come with their resealable Blister Card which is still intact. Perfect scale for Motion Revive, GI Joe, DC's Infinite Heroes, or even Fury Files!
    • Black Yoyo Assasin (forgot his name) 8 USD

GI Joe: Sigma 6
    • GI Joe Sigma 6 wave 1 Snake Eyes 8 USD (will combine with storm shadow for 15) Includes cargo crate with all equipment.
    • GI Joe Sigma 6 wave 1 Storm Shadow 8 USD (Will combine with snake eyes for 15) Includes Cargo crate with all equipment.
    15 USD for those two combined, 20 USDwith shipping within the US.

-GI Joe Vintage-
    • SnowJob (missing some parts and his stand, but includes his backpack) 5 USD
    • T.A.R.G.E.T. (Includes his jet pack) 10 USD
    • 90-91 Vehicle Avalanche (includes Coldfront, but is missing some missles, one missle silo is damaged, and the gun is missing the launcher on top, but includes both vehicles, and both cockpits are complete.) 30 USD

-Kenner's Superman-
    • Hunter/Prey Superman Vs. Doomsday (Two pack.) 10 USD
    • Steel 5 USD
    • Steel (Chrome version) 8 USD
    • Net Guardian Superman & Net Guardian Batman (Chrome Chest plates) 15 USD
    Will sell all combined for 25 USD shipped within the US.

-Kenner's Batman- The original first Keaton film!
    • The Batmobile (No missles, but it can seat two figures, Infinite heroes fit perfectly too!) 30 USD

-Kenner's Batman TAS- The original DCAU figures!
    • Phantasm (From Mask of the Phantasm, all parts included, cape and figure are in perfect shape, even includes her mini gas gun.) 25 USD
    • Nightwing with Wing Backpack 5 USD
    • The Creeper with TV Camera Canon 5 USD
    • The Robin Mobile (Converts from car to monster truck, and can fit figures inside, designed for 5''-6'' figures, but infinite heroes can use it as a two seater robin mobile.) 30 USD

-Kenner's Batman Returns-
    • Bat-Copter (Includes fron missle, but string is broke. copter blades still work too, can seat 1 maybe 2 infinite heroes figures, or just 1 other type.) 20 USD
    • Robin Foil Flyer (Robin can either sit or stand in this movie stylized vehicle, Designed for 5'' figures, this was heavily comic influenced since it was prior to the chris O'Donnell Robin Role, so it carries the more tim burton realistic style. Compatible with infinite heroes.) 30 USD

-Kenner's Batman & Robin-
    • Nightwing/Robin Red Bird cycle (Perfect size for DC Direct, or other slightly larger figures. Comes with a dark navy and yellow Nightwing/Robin, but the bike it self is the red and dark navy shade of the movie, bike always was to large for the figure it came with.) 15 USD

-Kenner's Total Justice-
    All armor is included.
    • Hawkman 4 USD
    • Aquaman (Gold armor variant) 5 USD
    • Batman 4 USD
    • Superman 3 USD
    • Huntress 4 USD
    • Green Arrow (Connor version) 4 USD
    Will sell all for 15 combined, 20 shipped within the US.

-WitchBlade Animated-
    Perfect additions for the DCAU, or even the upcoming Animated S.A.R.I. figure. Buy em all together and save 50%!
    • Animated WitchBlade (MOC, Comes with figure, gun, handcuffs, stand, and police radio) 10 USD
    • ToyFare Exclusive Animated Witchblade (MOC, Comes with figure, gun, handcuffs, stand, and police radio) 10 USD
    • Animated The Darkness (MOC, Comes with figure, and darkness backpack) 10 USD
    • Animated Mary Magdalene (MOC, Comes with figure, and spear) 10 USD
    Will sell all 4 for 20 USD, 25 USD total with shipping in the US.

-Marvel Minimates-
    • Wave 32 Retro Cable with packaging (does not include X-23) 10USD

-Vintage MOTU He-Man-
    Buy them all and save 75%! That's Flea-market like price! Though honestly, these are about Flea Market condition, so that's fair, but still negotiable.
    • Hordak (no weapons but armor included) 10USD
    • Dragstor (No Weapons or ripcord included) 10USD
    • MechaNeck (no weapons or armor included) 10USD
    • Man at Arms (no weapons and armor included) 10USD
    • Man E Faces (no weapons) 10USD
    • Fakor (no weapons or armor included) 10USD
    • He-Man (no weapons but armor included) 10USD
    • PopCap Punch He-Man 10 usd
    • Zodac (no weapons but armor included) 10 USD
    • Mer-Man (Weapons and armor included) 10 USD
    • RamHorn (With still working lock spring action legs!) 10 USD
    • Kobra Khan (water spitting head still works!) 15 USD
    • Mantenna 10 USD
    • Leech 10 USD
    • Jitsu 10 USD
    All are intact. I'll sell all together for 45 USD shipped within the US.

-Toy Biz Famous Couples-
    • Spider-man and Mary Jane (Box included but been opened, this is the standard non holiday one, and includes all parts even peter parker head, both are in the TAS styling.) 10 USD
    • Age of Apocalypse Gambit and Rogue (Never opened!) 12 USD
    • Cyclops and Jean Grey (Never Opened!) 12 USD
    Will sell all 3 together for 20 USD. 25 USD with shipping within the US

-Mcfarlane Toys-
    • The Creech I (No arm cannons, but has poseable hair, and has articulation in both arms and legs!) 20 USD
    • Manga Mecha Violator 20 USD
    • Manga The Curse(helmeted version) 15 USD

-TMNT Mutatin Heroes Vintage-
    • Rocksteady to Human 10 USD
    • Bebop to Human 10 USD

-Takara RockMan EXE (Japanese Import)-
    These are all 24 pts of articulation figures at about roughly 4 inches of height maybe 3 3/4''. Extremely well crafted and detailed. Kept in pristine condition, and endeared for almost a decade now. All joints are still as tight as the day they arrived to my house int he mail, tight and perfect for poses of everything! These have been some of my all time favorite Megaman Memorbilia, so much so in fact, I'm keeping the Normal Version and Forte. xD
    • HeatGuts Style Rockman EXE (All accessories included, even virii) 15 USD
    • LeafShield Style Rockman EXE (All accessories included even virii) 15 USD
    • Blues/Protoman EXE (All accessories included even virii) 15 USD
    • Forta/Bass EXE (all accessories and Virii included) 35 USD

-Power Rangers-
    Pictures!
    • MMPR Season 2 White Tiger Zord DX(Includes 2 Red Spheres, and tiger tail sword) 30 USD

-Kamen Rider Kard Warriors-
      This is the entirety of Vol. 1 of the series. They were SD riders that came with a plastic-like card that broke apart into Kard Warrior armor, usually simulating various aspects from their Originator's show, the cards also can go back to normal looking seemless. This set is for 40 USD
      It includes...
      • Agito
      • Ryuki
      • Knight
      • Faiz
      • Blade

-Banpresto Kamen Rider SD Prize Figures-
      These are Banpresto Prize figures, very rare. They are SD riders done in Sou chaku type removable armor.
      They also include various removable belts, and henshin devices that are compatible to 3 3/4 inch scale anything, and are in resealable packaging so you never lose their pieces!
      They include...
      • Kamen Rider Kabuto and The Bee (These include masked armor, and rider armor for each, their belts, zectors, and weapons all in show accurate colors!) 60 USD
      • Kamen Rider Hibiki, Ibuki, and Zanki (includes their instruments/weapons and henshin devices, even a mini disc animal in disc form too all in show accurate colors!) 70 USD

-Beanie Babies-
      List of who coming soon!

=Coming Soon! Vintage Pretenders, Vintage Marvel Superheroes, and Vintage TMNT Vehicles! =

I'll be able to go through my boxs for more once these sell. So please help me find these guys great new homes, where they'll be happily played with and enjoyed.

You can find the photoalbum with the photo's already requested here. Snowflakian Selling - Photobucket Image Hosting

I've also set up some Toy Line specific selling photo albums, so as not to overwhelm the main area, will add more as needed.=D

=Willing to trade for/ I Want= (All things listed below this point, I do not own, but am interested in purchasing or plan on buying within the next year. Therefore I figure I may as well list them here, if people wanted to use them to barter for the above listed.)

-Marvel Legends-
      • Ultron with or w/o glider (actual ultron head version)

-Fury Files-
      • Nick Fury or IM2 Sam Jackson Version
      • Archangel (X-force)
      • Thanos

-X-men Origins Wolverine-
      • Wolverine and colossus two pack

-Motion Revive Series Kamen Riders-
      • SP series Momotaros
      • Anything series 7+
      • Or the ones released before MRS officially began that had Faiz, Blade, Accel Faiz, among others.

-Hasbro DC Superheroes-
      These were two packs release way back when hasbro/kenner had total justice.
      • The Flash (in particular I'm looking for only the one from the 'flash, Blue beetle, with mini atom' 3 pack from the 90s, not a DC Direct item.)
      • Green Lantern (in particular I'm looking for only the one from the "Green Lantern Vs. Dr. Polaris" two pack.)

-DC infinite Heroes-
      • Hush (unmasked Jason Todd version)
      • Arsenal
      • Nightwing
      • Cyborg

-DC Props-
      Will trade for customs if Photos are made available of them.
      • Life Size or mini replica Kyle Rayner Power Battery
      • Size 12 Green Lantern Ring (Preferably Kyle's, but willing to compromise. One that's meant to be worn!)

-Transformers Universe 2.0-
      • Smokescreen
      • Roadbuster (from the Roadbuster dirge two pack)
      • Legends Cosmos
      • Legends Wheelie

I trade at a scale ratio to anything 3.75'' in height by preference, so if you want a leader scale or otherwise pricey figure I have listed, feel free to try that route as I tend to trade more on how much I want those vs actual value.
      Going this route you can get leader scale figures and more even cheaper!

Those are the only things I'm willing to trade for, though my roster of wants from DC Infinite heroes, Fury Files, X-men Origins, and Wolverine & the X-men may still grow, if you have any from those lines, feel free to ask if any you may have that I don't have listed I may be willing to trade for.

Current Deal of the Week! Will trade for the black Variant Marvel Legends X-23 for 30 USD credit towards anything I have listed, or the full MOTU Vintage collection I have! That's a 20$ markup on her current eBay value! Or a 35 USD mark up in your favor if you get the He-man figures!

Last edited: May 9, 2009
  2. Deadend

Deadend Overloaded Spark

News Credits:
    First Bump of the new year, and since I just made it all purdy for onlookers to read and understand thought now would be perfect for it's first one day at a time bump.
    I'll be updating it as stuff sells, and adding or removing items as they go or I find more. And again, all prices are negotiable within reason.

3. Menasor81

Menasor81 Well-Known Member

City Commander Armor how much for this item?

4. mineraljane

mineraljane Gravity Hugger

News Credits:
    That's in his 'wants' section. (Or perhaps you're selling?)

5. Deadend

Deadend Overloaded Spark

News Credits:

Total of 150 USD worth of toys from the list is what I'm willing to trade to get it. 155-190 USD worth of toys for it with Classics Ultra Magnus. But open to negotiations even to dip into my personal "I'm keeping" stash to help sway.

I don't have one to sell, it's on my "I'm willing to trade to get for myself" section of the list.

6. Deadend

Deadend Overloaded Spark

News Credits:
    Viva La Bump!

And added more stuff too like the Awesome Rockman EXE toys Takara made way back in the day.

7. Deadend

Deadend Overloaded Spark

News Credits:
    Viva La Bump Squared.

8. Deadend

Deadend Overloaded Spark

News Credits:
    Viva La Cube Bumped!
    So that's where it's been hiding from Megatron.

9. Deadend

Deadend Overloaded Spark

News Credits:
    Quadratic Bump!

10. Deadend

Deadend Overloaded Spark

News Credits:
    Pentagonal Bump!

11. Deadend

Deadend Overloaded Spark

News Credits:
    Hexagon no Bumpu!