Deadend's deadweight ebay bananza, it's all gotta go!

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by Deadend, Aug 11, 2008.

1. Deadend

Deadend Overloaded Spark

News Credits:
    So I'm finally unloading all my old stuff to make way for classics, movie, and animated.

So far I only have 2 listed as they weren't in packing boxes, but it's all gotta eventually go. From G1-Cybertron, this includes Alternators.

eBay Seller: ebuyerdawg83: Toys Hobbies items on eBay.com

Is my seller listing, I will attempt to bump this with the others as I list them.
    So far, only my Alts are listed, with a group lot of Armada Prime, Jetfire, and overload.
    Also listed a loose Energon Devestator Maximus with gestalt limbs.

I am also going to be listing various original Power Rangers Zords from the first season till whenever I stopped buying them. Also my Busou Shinki (Dog Howling, and Mao Chao) will be going up in a few days with a TransArmor Gattack from kamen rider kabuto.

I'm a new seller, so I needs feedback badly if you buy from me.

2. Deadend

Deadend Overloaded Spark

News Credits:
    Bump, sold the previous 3 lots of Energon/Armada/Alternators, now putting up Energon Grimlock and swoop (reserves at 35.00) and 2 Power rangers lots to get rid of them.
    The 2 Ranger lots are the Dairanger Thunderzords with MMPR season 1 trex and pteranadon, and the other lot is the role play weapons (Blade blaster, saba sword, dragon dagger), the original morpher from season 1-2, and the mystic morpher.

After these lots sell, next up are the two Busou Shinki, Trans Armor Gattack, and the Kakuranger/Power Rangers DX Ninja Zords, and maybe Energon Omega Supreme.
    I'm still barely scratching the surface on what I want to sell, so any requests will be bumped up faster to auction off if I have it.