Heavy/Scratch: Deadend - More depressed than a tongue at a dentist's office

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by TheDevastator, Apr 20, 2008.

1. TheDevastator

TheDevastator Decepticon

I had been itching to do a toon-accurate Deadend for years, but I never though I'd make super-poseable Stunticons before I started working on this project. The desire was quickly realized and he took rather well to the super-poseable treatment. I would have liked a better head design on him but I did the best I could considering the scale and the fact that he still needed to be able to combine with Motormaster. I'm also very pleased with the vehicle mode. Aside from a few new gaps, he doesn't look terribly different from the unmodified toy.

Attached Files:

2. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    I love it. the guy really does look better without all those stickers the original had, I must say. my only gripe would be the lack of a yellow stripe, but I understand why ya went that way.

3. Ptitvite

Ptitvite Construction worker

I don't see much "gaps" that the original does'nt have and anyways, give me a shitload of gaps if I can even get close to that!
    Great job my man!!

4. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    BEST. DEAD END. CUSTOM. EVER.

GREAT work man:thumb  It's SO cool to see such a cartoon-accurate Dead End. Everything you've done to him looks great! :thumb 

5. Satomiblood

Satomiblood Prototype Black

You have to post a tutorial on how to make G1 figures poseable.

6. TheDevastator

TheDevastator Decepticon

Redline: Yeah, I do tend to find many of the original stickers on Transformers to be rather "noisy." Even some of my non-custom figures don't have all their stickers for that very reason.

Ptitvite: I'm glad you feel that way! I guess I'm getting better at this gap thing.

Satomiblood: I was working on a tutorial but I lost interest about half-way through my first figure in this project. I will consider it for the next project though!

Superquad7: You are too kind sir! I found his robot mode was suprizingly easy to make more cartoon accurate.