Dead Rising 2: Off the record ; Anyone else playing it?

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by grimlock1972, Jul 7, 2012.

1. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    I just got it in the mail from a seller on amazon for the bargain ( and odd )price of $11.11 + shipping.

Bought it mainly for the sandbox mode and i am having a blast, just wish it had offline co-op so i could play it with my nephews.

so anyone else battling the hordes of the undead?

2. Surge

Surge Village Dolt

News Credits:
    I heard it's pretty much DR2 replaced with Frank West. I already own DR2 and am happy with Chuck so I can't see myself getting OTR. Sandbox is pretty much the only thing that has me interested but I still can't see myself getting it, unless the price goes way down. I also think it's kinda depressing how they handled Chuck's role in the game even though it's non-canon. In case you haven't gotten there yet, and you want to spoil yourself...

Frank comes across a dirt bike. It's Chuck's. Chuck comes around the corner, looking ragged, with a bottle of whiskey in his hand. He mistakes Frank for a "nutbar" when in reality he's very nuts himself. He's carrying a blonde-haired doll on his back whom he thinks is Katey. As Chuck is walking away, Frank pulls on the doll, wanting to get Chuck to a safe place. Chuck isn't happy with him laying a hand on his "daughter" and this is what sparks a boss fight.