Dead Autobots on Cybertron

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by CryoPrime, Sep 22, 2007.

1. CryoPrime

CryoPrime Cody A.

During the movie when Prime is explaining to Sam and Michaela what happened to Cybertron if you look in the background after Megatron pikes the guy you can see two or three transformers hanging dead from the big metal "trees". Did anyone else notice that??

2. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Yep, it's been noticed before. I think there was actually a thread that tried to figure out what the different "tower" things could be. Personally, it took me a couple of seconds to figure out what was going on in that flashback scene, lol. I wander if they were designed with any specific transformer characters in mind, that would be interesting.

3. CryoPrime

CryoPrime Cody A.

Oh, ok. I never saw anything about it. but do we have any clue who was hanging there?? one of them looked like starscream but that wouldn't make sense.... an Aerialbot?

4. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    We don't really know. I think it would be interesting for the sequel to have say a Kup like character reminising about an old war, and mentioning tht certain commrads of his who died in battle (who could be some old TF characters).

5. CryoPrime

CryoPrime Cody A.

As long as it's not wheelie... I hate that guy. Grrrr.

6. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    If Wheelie is in a sequel (which I honestly doubt because of the weird name), I honestly doubt that he'll ryhme like his G1 version. The movie TF's may share similarities with their G1 counterparts, but they aren't that similar, lol.

7. Ironhide2005

Ironhide2005 PS3tag=DeaDPooLTFW

News Credits:
    He should rap and be a cell phone
    How about kup?We really need a deedeedee smiley

8. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    I think if Ironhide got more screentime, he'd remember some old war buddies who got lost. Seems like the type for that to happen.

It would be really good if we could see a Decepticon in the next movie with a grudge / connection to one or more of the Autobots. Say if Shockwave were to turn up, and he was the one who killed Ironhide's buddies, you could have a "Ironhide VS Shockwave" sideplot going that would develop them both. Would make for interesting viewing.

9. Ironhide2005

News Credits:
    I want grimlock to fight shockwave

10. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    That would be very interesting to see played out. I would definetly get an Ironhide toy then, just to have my own little battle scene between the two of them.

Hmmm... that would be interesting, though I personally think he should be a Mini Cooper. As for Kup, that's why I said Kup like character. Oh, and for the "dee dee dee" smiley, this one works pretty good for that purpose- :lolol 

And I want a MP Omega Supreme, a Classics Omega Supreme, an Animated Omega Supreme, a Movie Omega Supreme, and a Reissue Omega Supreme. Will it happen, most likely not. Am I going to complain and bitch if it doesn't happen, no. BTW, that wasn't directed at you, I just felt like wining like a little fanboy for a change, lol. Something I don't do that often, or ever really. (not saying you're a winy little fanboy, just that your comment gave me the opportunity to be a winy little fanboy).

11. CryoPrime

CryoPrime Cody A.

I really want to see Grimlock and shockwave in TF2 that would make for some awesome battle scenes, and where did Barricade go?? he said en route and never showed up in the final battle?

12. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    We don't actually know, though we do know that in an old copy of the script, he was killed by Prime. I'm thinking that they'll either show/tell us what happened to him in the DVD extras somewhere, or that it'll be flashback scene in the sequel.

13. CryoPrime

CryoPrime Cody A.

That's lame to just randomly explain it later and have no reference at all to what happened.

14. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    How would they not have a reference? If they do that in the sequel, they would have a flashback scene showing what happend, which would fit into what we saw in the first movie. I'm thinking that if that is what they will do, that what happened to Barricade will have some importance to the plot in the sequel, whereas it could of had no affect on the plot in the first one. I'm sure there's an explanation to it.

15. CryoPrime

CryoPrime Cody A.

Maybe they just forgot, I mean they changed Brawl's name in the movie to freakin' devastator, now no combiner...

16. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    It was actually a typo on the behalf of the people doing the subtitles. They had an old copy of the script where Brawl was known as Devestator. They are apparently fixing it for the DVD release. He is actually Brawl, so Devestator could still be in the sequel.

17. CryoPrime

CryoPrime Cody A.

I thought it was something like that, but how could they have left such a big mistake like that, and not noticed??

18. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    I'm thinking that the guys doing the subtitles were rushed or something, and that they didn't have time to compare it with the finished script or something. In the end it doesn't really matter. They caught the error, and they will fix it for the DVD release.

19. CryoPrime

CryoPrime Cody A.

yeah, but mainly that means there might be a combiner in the sequel and that would be pimp!

20. Ironhide2005

News Credits:
    Alright the grimlock vs shockwave was just a idea the only thing I've been whining about is IRONHIDE MUST BE A CLASSIC!!! and I think cliffjumper should be a mini cooper