Minor/Repaint: De-Transmetalized Megatron

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by DJsCustoms, Dec 7, 2016.

1. DJsCustoms

DJsCustoms Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Yet another Old custom dug out of storage along with De-TM Primal. This thing is...Flat out garbage. Thanks to TM Meg's legendary gold plastic, I didn't own(nor expected to own) a unbroken Megatron. So I gave up and opted to repair one to the point of atleast holding the robot mode in one piece.
    I just wanted to SEE if it would look good or not repainted like Season 1 Megatron. The big problem I eventually came to though was the lack of a T-Rex hand.

Which I did fix with a spare TM Meg T-Rex head, sanded the screwhole to refit it with the handle of a TM Megatron tail, this ended up with TM Megs being able to slide his hands into the T-Rex head perfectly.
    IMG_3613.JPG IMG_3614.JPG

Never bothered to paint it further, as I had to move shortly after getting this far. Definitely no point touching up the abomination now either. About the only thing I painted half-decently back then were the eyes.
    If I can ever get my hands on an Armada Predacon without dropping the cost of a soul, I might revisit this and refit a spare T-Rex to be both detachable and keep that rotating handle.

And if you have the parts and the willpower to do so, you have my full salute and good luck to you.

IMG_3604.JPG IMG_3605.JPG IMG_3607.JPG IMG_3609.JPG IMG_3610.JPG IMG_3611.JPG

2. OMEGAPRIME1983

OMEGAPRIME1983 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Dig it.