Dc universe error 2 pack help

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by namrepus169, Sep 26, 2010.

1. namrepus169

namrepus169 Namrepus169

Hi I'm new to this site and need some info on a dc universe 2 pack error mispack, it's supposed to be batman and robin 2 pack but it's actually batman and green arrow, I found other error packs on the interweb of different figures and they are pretty rare an pricey, I was wondering if anyone can help out with info about other mispacks of this same pack or maybe a way to figure how much it can be worth I don't have a pic of it yet but will post one as soon as I figure out how, thanks

2. namrepus169

namrepus169 Namrepus169

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It's supposed to be Batman and Robin and I don't know of anyone else with this error pack.

3. Dawg99

Dawg99 Well-Known Member

sounds like someone did the old switcharoo

4. namrepus169

namrepus169 Namrepus169

Ya i thought thar too but this is definitely a factory error. This thing is sealef and still has clear rubber bands holding the arms and legs.
    Still cant find this exact error packing. Or any info for this specific mispack.
    Anyone else have any ideas or info that may help my search?

5. Bjjer

Bjjer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It's either a swap(people can be very clever even with bands) or a genuine error. Factory errors like that don't go for much if anything above retail. I've been a DCSH/DCUC since the beginning and I've haven't come across a packaging error that sold for a lot. The only "errors" that are valuable right now are Mattel pulled items like naked Cheetah and samples of light blue Superman and SP Wonder Woman. That Batman/Robin 2 pack was a Walmart exclusive and pretty pricey right now, you would have had better luck if it was a non error one with Robin in it.

6. fordjuse

fordjuse Banned

This coming from a guy that DOES this himself. I EXPOSED this guy over on Mattycollector, and a few other sites. He is VERY FAMOUS for this in the areas of Long Beach, Cerritos, Lakewood, Signal Hill, Seal Beach areas. This happened with both DC Universe and Marvel Legends. He would take BAF out, Swap figures out and return them to Targets, Walmarts, TRU in those areas.

Yes, the naked Cheetah, Batgirl/Azreal 2 pack, Walmart Exclusive 2 pack are by far the most expensive.

BTW, if it looks fshy then most likely a swap job.

Hope that helps.

7. Bjjer

Bjjer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    What other sites? Links to threads would help your accusations. I don't collect Marvel Legends, what other toy lines are you going to add?

8. fordjuse

fordjuse Banned

No Accusations here. I encountered these FIRST HAND at these locations. You had guts to SWAP and take BAF parts and RETURN them. Targets, Walmarts, and Trus in those locations. Very SLIMY. A lot of people in were looking for them in those areas. I exposed you on the posts over at Mattycollector for returning items.

Thank GOODNESS I collect MISB so I KNOW what to look for.

BTW, For you to give this poster ADVICE is a JOKE. You have been doing and quite FAMOUS for it.

9. Bjjer

Bjjer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Empty words without proof. Link the threads, I want you to.

10. fordjuse

fordjuse Banned

This guys name over on Mattycollector is Josephmama. Look under posts and see the exposure in DCUC section. Nothing is empty when I exposed you. Love how you mentioned and like to do that at those locations. Esp. Targets.

Back to subject at hand.

If you see figures that DO NOT LOOK right then DEFINITELY a SWAP JOB by some LOSER that ruins the hobby. Collect like me MISB and be very OBJECTIVE when buying.

OOH, You are lucky that you are not from So Cal. Especially from Long Beach, Cerritos, Lakewood, Seal Beach, Signal Hill areas. Bjjer is FAMOUS for this practice.

The bottom line is JUST BE VERY CAREFUL when buying.

11. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot Arise Rodimus Prime

News Credits:
    wtf, is going on here. You responded to a response 2 yrs later? Where have you been?

12. Bjjer

Bjjer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yup Josephmama is my name at Mattycollector.com. The threads are their for all to read. I invite everyone to go read about my supposed "exposure". Trust me dude your not winning anybody to your cause, your a well known idiot on a lot of forums.

13. fordjuse

fordjuse Banned

No need for that when I exposed you fro being a LOW LIFE FIGURE SWAPPER!!

NO NEED TO WIN WHEN I have ALL THE COOL TOYS.

BTW, you still need ROTF Supreme Devastator and ROTF Jetfire ?? Do you need pics? Happy searching. HA HA.