DC Direct Superman Series???

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by kenm2474, May 20, 2006.

1. kenm2474

kenm2474 LORD DC TFW2005 Supporter

Okay I just recieved Bizzaro yesterday and Supergirl about a month ago. I almost have the entire collection except for 1 figure Brainiac 13. My problem is that I dont paticuarly like Brainic and can never bring myself to get him. Should I just suck it up and get him to complete the entire collection or just forget about it.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. LigerPrime

LigerPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Its up to you, dude. But seriously, if Brainic is affordable, maybe you should get him. Normally for me, I would try to get a complete set of everythinh - know what I mean?

On the other hand, its your personal choice and get another version of Brainic. Eg. next month will be release of the original Crisis Brainic.

Oh, yeah, great pictures! I really liked this Superman series...I missed out on Supergirl and the final wave figures.

3. kenm2474

Thanx for the comments on the pics. I checked out eBay again and just missed a Brainiac 13 Figure fror $10.00 and all the rest are going for $25.00 to $30.00 Thats what I get for waiting. I will be on the hunt now and see what comes up.

4. LigerPrime

News Credits:
    Yup, if you want to get Brainic - get him cheap if not, forget it.

5. Eradicator

Eradicator I am Antithesis

I'd say skip Brainiac if you don't like him. I actually didn't get any of the villians since they really don't interest me much. Is it just the picture or is Bizarro shorter than Eradicator and the other Supermen? I thought Superman and Bizarro were supose to be the same mold with Bizarro having a different head. Also, did they use the same yellow on him as with Superman? The S on the cape especially looks bright compared to the rest of the cape.

I didn't realize Supergirl was so tiny. I got the Crisis Supergirl and she's much taller. I know she's suposed to be a teenager in the one you have, but being that tiny almost makes her look like a pre-teen when placed next to Superman. The Crisis one is about the size of the Superboy in your pic.

Anyway, those figures look nice. I like how Doomsday looks like he want to leave badly.lol.

BTW, can you believe how much the Cyborg Superman figures are going for on ebay lately? They been between $50 and $75 or more for loose. I'm glad I got mine when it first came out.

6. LigerPrime

News Credits:
    Arghh...you can say that again...I regret to a certain extent of not picking him up earlier...

7. kenm2474

No He is the same size as Superman same body diffrent head and diffrent cape. The yellow is the same as Sups too it just looks brighter on the pic.

8. Ruination04

Ruination04 8 Years Old Since 1984!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Supergirl and Bizarro look to be behind the others too, which make them look smaller...

That's an awesome set!! Love that Cyborg!