DC comics marvel online subcriber come here

Discussion in 'Comic Books and Graphic Novels' started by Optimus_Prime84, Nov 13, 2008.

1. Optimus_Prime84

Optimus_Prime84 Well-Known Member

read below

2. DevilzFan

DevilzFan CobraIsland.com Veteran

Honestly, and don't take this as a jab, or making fun of you. It isn't.

I can't understand half of what you've written in all your Green Lantern threads so far. I see you are from Canada? Are you French Canadian? Is English not your primary language?

3. Optimus_Prime84

Forgot a few words in my sentence, sorry about that.

I want to know if you order via online an annual subscription of DC comics or mavel comics , in what condition will the book be delivered?I noticed in GLC #30 , that it was printed in Canada, if it is actually from Canada, why do they charge extra for shipping? Another thing, on the Nov issue of GLC #30, why does it say Jan 09?

Also, is GLC: Recharge worth buying or should i skip it and just read the story on wikipedia?

This is better?

4. DevilzFan

DevilzFan CobraIsland.com Veteran

That I can't answer, as I've never ordered an online subscription. I did have a couple of subscriptions in the early 90's through their mail-order. Most arrived in terrible condition, so I stopped. Though it was almost 20 years ago, I'm sure shipping methods have changed since then.

While it may be printed in Canada, I'm sure they get shipped to a US Warehouse or somesuch, which is where the extra cost is accrued.

Been like that for as long as I can remember. Books are always dated a few months after their actual street date. I'm not sure why exactly.

I thought it was a good read. I'd recommend picking it up.

Quite! Thank you. :) 

5. Optimus_Prime84

Lol , thanks for the answer, :p