dbz boo saga a question about goku going ssj3

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by GENOZAUR, Oct 4, 2009.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

when it comes to dbz one of the more epic moments happend in the boo saga when goku went all the way bove and beyond in pushing his body to the utmost extreme when he went ascended to super saiyan 3 for the very first time

i got a question on the matter

if goku actually had his tail at the time would it have been possible for him to have gone beyond basic ssj3 to a more advanced version of it

say with it being a way to recton ssj4 into being a more advanced state of ssj3?

i figure that would be one of the few possible ways to have made the scene even more epic at the time

2. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I definitely think having a tail makes things better.

...wait, what?

3. Rhinox007

Rhinox007 Liquid Fire

I get your point but if you watch GT, it is clear it would only given him an extra boost of power, to turn into his ssj4 state he would have needed a moon or strong light source combined with strong emotions. It'll probably made the scene more epic but the scene was already epic enough:)  One of the best things I've ever seen.
    I hope this has answered your question

4. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Would he really have needed to?

:lolol 

5. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    No. Because SSJ3 is the original limit. SSJ4 was brought in only after GT was made without Toriyama.

far as I'm concerned, GT never happened. Toriyama only did some character designs for it.

6. BenPrince

BenPrince Banned

Really?

7. CrypticIllusionist

CrypticIllusionist Well-Known Member

Incidentally, I've been watching some Dragon Ball stuff lately and I'd like to note that even considering GT, a tail wouldn't have made a difference in the transformation. He goes Super Saiyan 3 in GT when he has a tail. The only thing different (aside from the fact that he was in his child form) was that he had a golden monkey tail.

8. Cast

Cast Roll the dice

The tail might have made it easyer for him to stay at that power level longer but not made any stronger IMO. Also GT... dude GT is just no.

9. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

just finished watching that scene where he goes ssj3 the very first time

lets see now, the guy was absorbing so much sun irradiation into his body at one point he managed to black out the entire turning day into night at that

if he could have pushed himself hard enough emotionally speaking at the time and if he had the tail at the time he could have used the tail to give him enough of a power boost theirby making it possible for him to push himself that bit further to the point that he could possibly have pulled off a bluts wave effect just from bouncing some of the solar irradiation off himself while hes glowing like a one man sun and then absorb the energy as the irradiation is bounced off the sun back to himself

like what vegita did with a kamahama blast to make himself transform into a ape that one time

10. Sideways

Sideways Banned

i gets me a tail and make it do kamehameha x1006.