daytimeninja's new collection.

Discussion in 'Transformers Collection Showcase' started by daytimeninja, May 15, 2011.

1. daytimeninja

daytimeninja Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Been collecting Transformers for about a month now. Still trying to learn everything about them and the continuity and such though. Definitely an addiction.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    Just because I'm curious, where are those figures kept, and how long have you been into the stuff in general? Like, I know you said that you'd been collecting for a bout a month, but were you ever into the old comics or tv show?

3. daytimeninja

News Credits:
    I keep them in a small, black bookcase. And I've never been into the comics or TV show, but I want to get into them.

4. BoboHennLily

BoboHennLily Well-Known Member

Now is a good time to start collecting as any. Better late then never. Good start so far. Welcome to the club. :) 

If you have time, you should get a hold of the different cartoon series and see which series of toys you really prefer.

5. daytimeninja

News Credits:
    I really like the war for cybertron game, so I went with getting those figures. Working on DOTM now. I like generations and HFTD, but do those have anything going on with them other than toys?