Days of Legion Past: A Guide to the Latest "Legion of Super-Heroes" Reboot

Discussion in 'Comic Books and Graphic Novels' started by Lunar Archivist, May 18, 2010.

1. Lunar Archivist

Lunar Archivist Well-Known Member

I'm not sure there are any Legion of Super-Heroes fans on this board (or at least not enough to sustain this thread), but, on the off chance that there are, I've been preparing a series of articles on various aspects of the original team's history in anticipation of the upcoming premier of their new monthy series this Wednesday.

While I'm happy to see the original team back, I think that new readers are going to be at something of a disadvantage, as a lot of the references that've been made so far date back to comic books that are between twenty and fifty years old, many of which have never been collected and reprinted. That's where these cliff notes come in. :D 

Days of Legion Past – Part 1: The Miracle Machine
    Days of Legion Past – Part 2: Computo
    Days of Legion Past – Part 3: The Interlac Substitution Cipher and Legionnaire Avatars
    Days of Legion Past – Part 4: Universo, Rond Vidar, and the Green Lantern Corps

Be warned: I'm the verbose and expansive type, so you're in for a very long read in some cases. Still, I hope they provide some small measure of amusement. Long live the Legion! :) 

2. Cayomagnetking

Cayomagnetking New Member

Legion of Super-Heroes

I've enjoyed your essays about the Legion! I would love if you would post updates at our Legion Fan Site on Facebook. The link is Interlac The Legion Online | Facebook and the name of the group is Interlac The Legion Online.

I'm sure that everyone there would love to read your contributions. Please consider joining! Thanks! -Cayo Hern