Day-Off of Work

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OmegaScourge, Feb 18, 2009.

1. OmegaScourge

OmegaScourge Custom Made TFW2005 Supporter

ever take a random day off, just out of the blue, you take that day off...take a day off just to play that certain game, watch that entire season of the show, etc.

this is more that has nothing to do with a (scheduled) vacation or trip, holiday, sickness, or Superbowl...

i've taken random days off...i'd pick a day on the calendar and tell the team ill be off that day...no reason, just a random pick (sorta, its a random Saturday if i work that Sat or a Tuesday which i always work)

i've taken a day off to watch to watch the last half of season 1 and entire season 2 of LOST just so i could watch the season 3 premiere without missing anything (the ex got me into LOST just a week earlier, lol)

2. Deceptikitty

Deceptikitty all about the hasubandos

I call them mental health days. They're always good! It's nice to just relax.

3. Tekkaman Blade

Tekkaman Blade Professor of Animation

News Credits:
    .....Actually my job in online, so the Tv is always on while I work. I wish I had more time to play games though.

4. Vector Sigma

Vector Sigma <b><i><font color=FFFF00>Crazy Colon Burner!!!!</b Veteran

Took a day off on monday, simply to have the day off. Watched a shed ton of Battlestar Galactica and felt pretty damn ill, something which has yet to change these last few days...

5. rodster6

rodster6 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Yea quite alot really. If any oppertunity came up to do something special or really enjoyable I take a day off work rather than pass it up. Lifes to short. Not big things but just little things like my ex and I skipping work just to go to the cinema and stuff like that. When im on my death bed I know im not going to be wishing i had worked more lol.