Minor/Repaint: Dawgstar's MP Slag painted

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by wheeljack2010, Aug 18, 2012.

1. wheeljack2010

wheeljack2010 Constructicon

Got this guy a few months back and just recently got the time to paint him up. When you get your MP figures from Dawgstar, they will be fully assembled and primed -ready to go! I put a black base coat down and just dry brushed the whole bot- used Citadel paints boltgun metal, mithril silver, burnished gold, red gore, blood red, screaming bell, scorched metal, chainmail, and codex grey. Got the Weapons being painted at the moment, but will post a pic of him holding them after they're dry.

I recommend Arun's (Dawgstar) work for all your MP needs! This guy is just awesome! I couldn't be happier. All the joints are solid and tight and the transformation is pretty basic (alot like g1 Slag actually). He was even nice enough to include extra joint pieces and other little bits. The only point that may need a little attention is the part where the tail clips up into the body for bot mode. It will often fall down due to the weight of the tail, so I remedied that with a little super glue for a tighter joint. Enjoy, and let me know what you guys think on the paintjob!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Dawgstar

Dawgstar Scratch Builder and 3D Designer

Ebay:
    Hi Buddy thanks for the the big up this guy looks out of this world. You have been the 1st to paint one and I am so stoked to see him painted. Cant wait to see him with the gun and sword. Thanks for bringing this guy to life. I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Alloy Alchemist

Alloy Alchemist Decepticon sympathizer

This guy looks AWESOME with some paint,somehow how you made this look even better !

4. thyvipera

thyvipera ThyVipera

NICE Jason! looking forward to alt mode pics

5. wheeljack2010

wheeljack2010 Constructicon

No problem bud, you deserve it man! Your work ethic and attention to detail are second to none! Glad I could bring him to life for you! I think it really looks great and I can't wait to get some more MP Dinos to paint! (more are coming soon!)
    black&white---->color -makes a world of difference! Thanks so much for the kind words! always appreciated!
    Thanks Dan! Yeah man, will be getting some after I finish the weapons and post a few shots with him holding those. I know, me and alt. mode photos, I have such a time with this.....haha:)