Darth Trader's Sale/Trade List

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Darth Trader, Mar 4, 2010.

1. Darth Trader

Darth Trader Well-Known Member

I have a couple G1 non-toy items to sell or trade for other G1 non-toy items.

I listed them on Ebay, but, apparently, magnetix items are not allowed to be listed due to recalls on some of their items.

I have 2 of the Optimus Prime Poseable puzzles and a 10 Piece set of magnets. If you are interested, please send me offers via PM:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Puzzles are in BRAND NEW/MINT IN BOX condition. Puzzles are new and factory sealed in cellophane. Outer box isn't sealed in cellophane but doesn't appear to ever have been. Box is in overall great condition, but does show some minor shelf wear & crushing as seen in the pictures, but it still displays nicely.

Magnetic puzzle board measures 9" X 12" and comes with 12 interchangeable magnetic puzzle pieces.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This Magnetix set is in UNPUNCHED/UNUSED condition. Pieces are unpunched. Board shows some minor warping from age but is unscratched, torn, etc. This Set appears to be new since it is unpunched, but it is not factory sealed. *

Box shows some age/shelf wear, crushing and possibily some minor water damage on bottom part of box, as seen in the pictures. *

Magnetic puzzle board measures 9" X 12" and comes with 10 magnetic puzzle pieces.

2. Darth Trader

Darth Trader Well-Known Member

bump