Darn It! We need a Leader Class Blackout!

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Tycho, Sep 11, 2007.

1. drewb99

drewb99 Active Member

Either Blackout or a leader Shockwave from the game would be pretty much an instant buy just to get a helicopter tf _that_ big.

2. Valhalla Prime

Valhalla Prime Member

Hasbro definitely needs to give blackout the lc treatment, while the vc toy is good a leader class would be so much better. I dont understand why we got a leader brawl he was only in the film for at least ten minutes blackout had more screen time then that.

3. a person

a person Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I reckon Hasbro should have made a Voyager Shockwave instead of the new guy 'Incinerator' coming out in the Allspark Power line (although I love Incinerator).

Characters that were put in the game or movie should all have a figure produced before the exclusive characters that did not appear in either the game or movie.

-a person-

4. tikgnat

tikgnat Baweepgranaweepninnybong.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    I think pretty much the entire principle cast of the film should get Leader class treatment.

I mean, can you imagine how cool a Leader class 08 Bumblebee would be? Or Jazz?

Blackout would be the tip of the iceberg as far as I'm concerned!

5. smangerbot

smangerbot The Holy Zombie Jesus TFW2005 Supporter

i'd like to see the whole cast in masterpiece format personally. it would be expensive, but it would rock.

6. red00wolf

red00wolf Insatiable collector

hmmm i wounder why???

7. Fit For natalie

Fit For natalie tfwiki nerd

News Credits:
    AllSpark Power/Battles/Whatever is about vehicles who may have appeared in the movie that might have been brought to life by the AllSpark, or so Hasbro explains. Incinerator is like the Osprey Lennox's Rangers travel on at the start of the movie, Stockade is one of the black Sector Seven SUVs and Landmine is one of the Sector Seven buggies.

Frankly, people only care about the video game Shockwave because it's Shockwave and he's a fanwank.

8. Night Flame

Night Flame TFW2005 Supporter

Wow, myth re-enabled. Stockade is not one of the Sector Seven SUVs (they were big-ass GMCs). Stockade is the (big-ass) Escalade that had it's steering wheel eat that girl's face. I know because I remember seeing the pictures and getting all kinds of excited about dad's truck getting the Transformers treatment.

9. redline928

redline928 06/26/09

make everyone into a leader class, big f'in robots, If they build them, I will buy

10. Veloxiraptor

Veloxiraptor MoƩ than Meets the Eye

News Credits:
    I wonder why Longarm wasn't a part of that line.

11. Spekkio

Spekkio Master of War

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Stupid question: will the toy be licensed? Or, like Swindle (and others), will it "resemble" a GM car (in Swindle's case, a Chevrolet Cobalt/Pontiac G5) but not be licensed?

12. Night Flame

It had a Cadillac emblem on it, so my guess would be licensed. Probably lumped in with the entire movie line licensing.

13. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Actualy, it doesn't. If you look closely at it, it has a Decepticon symbol where the Cadilac emblem would be, so I'm thinking that it's one that resembles a Cadilac, but isn't licensed to look like one.

14. a person

a person Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think the vehicles for the movie line are awesome, mostly how the movie figures have a mix of liscensed vehicles as well as unliscensed vehicles that are based on real vehicles.

15. squawkbox74

squawkbox74 Mawile enthusiast

Twitter:
    Dude, stop echoing this thread! We dont need a leader class Blackout!:rolleyes2 
    but we do need a leader class bonecrusher...

16. Otispq

Otispq Elocution Onymous

News Credits:
    I say we get all new leader class toys without so much freakin kibble and legs/feet that actually work well, Op's are ok, but Megs feet suck it. As for Blackout, isn't he already a deluxe thats labeled as a voyager? I mean come on, he's the tiniest voyager of them all, and in the desert attack pack, Scorponok is almost the same size. So yeah a Leader class would be great for him.

17. Razorblaze

Razorblaze God of Thunder TFW2005 Supporter

Even though it's hoping against hope, here's to a Leader Class Blackout and Voyager Bonecrusher in the near future.

18. Night Flame

If that's true, I want royalties. I cooked up the idea of the Decepticon emblem inside the Caddy "wings" on the emblem last Christmas when I got my Caddy.

19. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    Because he is one of the drones from the game, like Dropkick, Payload, Swindle, and Dreadwing.

Anyways, a nice big Blackout would be nice....but I'd much rather see an upscaled Bonecrusher or Barricade first. Bonecrusher because the deluxe doesn't do him justice..espescially considering how big the Buffalo is. As for Barricade, he's just so damn badass and would like very nice as a Voyager or Leader.

20. Dupree

Dupree Well-Known Member

If they did it right and gave him a ginormous alt mode I would absolutely buy it. Even if they didn't I would probably still buy it. I said to myself months ago that I wouldn't buy Leader Brawl, but I don't have a deluxe of him and saw pics and in stores so many times that he really grew on me. If they could improve any of the movie tfs size wise, we'd need leader starscream/blackout and voyager bonecrusher