Dark's Transformers Sale!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Dark Galvatron, Jul 20, 2009.

1. Dark Galvatron

Dark Galvatron Banned

Hi there! Right now I'm selling off some Transformers from my collection that I just don't display anymore and I'm mostly looking to sell as I need some money right now. I would like to wheel and deal but I really can't as I do the cash right now more than anything. I accept concealed cash and US Money Orders only, and most of the figures are complete unless otherwise noted.

Masterpiece:
    DVD Edition Optimus Prime: Loose. Complete with stand,blue gun, Autobot Matrix Of Leadership, Energon Axe and Megatron Gun which is missing the scope. Asking $50 shipped for him.

Hybrid Style:
    Optimus Prime (G1 Variation): Comes with Roller, black gun, all interchangeable hands, Energon Axe, and trailer. Asking $40 shipped for him. ON HOLD, POSSIBLE SALE PENDING

G2:
    Megatron: Loose, no guns, electronics still work, tight joints, asking $20 shipped for him.

Revenge Of The Fallen:
    Leader Class Optimus Prime: 100% Complete, loose and asking $30 shipped for him.

Movie:
    Leader Class Nightwatch Prime: Found his gun, just no missile, otherwise complete and loose, asking $25 shipped for him.

You can contact me via PM's and I will get back to you ASAP. As a side note, none of these figures are damaged or broken, and sadly I do not have pics, but I can assure you they've all been transformed only a few times and then placed right on display. Also, none of the figures have instructions.

2. marshall dusty

marshall dusty Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    you're g1 hybrid prime will sell first. whoever needs him and is thinking about it. DONT. good price and shipped. awesome fig,

3. Dark Galvatron

Dark Galvatron Banned

Time for a bump and an update:
    Added new stuff.

Revenge Of The Fallen:
    Fast Action Battler Double Sword Optimus Prime: Loose, no missile or instructions otherwise complete-$10 shipped.

Power Rangers Thunder Megazord: Loose, no instructions or staff for Red Dragon, otherwise great shape, missing jewel on the mohawk shaped crown, otherwise complete, asking $30 shipped.

Transformers Movie 07:
    Fast Action Battlers PowerHook and Fireblast Optimus Prime figures: Both missing their missile, otherwise complete, will take $10 per figure or $15 shipped for the pair.

Jungle Pride Megazord, Deluxe Version: No tails for any of the animals, electronics still work, asking $20 shipped.

Ultimate Daibouken, comes with pickaxe, missing the spade, otherwise complete without instructions or boxes, asking $100 shipped.

Added updates as well, please be sure to check! And thanks for all your business!

4. metrotitan

metrotitan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    PM'd

5. Dark Galvatron

Dark Galvatron Banned

Bump!
    Added:
    Animated:
    Leader Class Megatron: Complete with swords, fusion cannon, all electronics work, no missile or batteries, asking $25 shipped. SOLD

Voyager Class Grimlock: Complete with sword, asking $15 shipped for him. SOLD

Voyager Class Bulkhead: Complete, asking $15 shipped for him.

6. Dark Galvatron

Dark Galvatron Banned

Daily bump time!
    Also, added yet more new items:

Universe 2.0:

Starscream: Loose Complete with both missile launchers and missiles, asking $10 shipped for him.

Acid Storm: Loose No launchers or missiles, asking $10 shipped for him.

Classics 1.0 Starscream: Loose No launchers or missiles, asking $10 shipped for him.

Legends Animated Starscream: Loose Complete, asking $5 shipped for him.

Movie 07:
    Voyager Class Optimus Prime: Loose Still has both launchers and missiles, asking $15 shipped for him.

Voyager Class First Strike Optimus Prime: Loose Still has both launchers and missiles, asking $20 shipped for him, since he's a G1 repaint.

G1:
    Powermaster Optimus Prime: Loose 100% complete, no instructions, asking $30 shipped for him.

Also, all PM's replied to!

7. Dark Galvatron

Dark Galvatron Banned

Forgot!

Added DVDS!

Transformers Animated, Seasons 1-2 plus Transform and Roll Out!, asking $30 shipped for the set.

Beast Wars Season 3, looking for $15 shipped.

8. IF_IR_IE_IE_ID

IF_IR_IE_IE_ID USAF Seeker

Ebay:
    what's your feedback?

9. Dark Galvatron

Dark Galvatron Banned

Well, this is really my first time trying to sell on here. But if you ask Scythe about me, he'll vouch.

10. maninthebox94

maninthebox94 Banned

You told me that hybrid prime wasn't for sale the otherday? :( 

11. Dark Galvatron

Dark Galvatron Banned

Thats odd, I don't remember the offer, lol. But either way, unless someone gives me a definite answer on him, he's for sale, if you wanna grab one.

12. maninthebox94

maninthebox94 Banned

Forget it, you were IMing and i asked how much and you said he wasn't for sale, forget it.

13. IF_IR_IE_IE_ID

IF_IR_IE_IE_ID USAF Seeker

Ebay:
    i think u'll need a little more than 1 guy, atleast have a link.

14. Mr.Sci-Fi

Mr.Sci-Fi Bite my shiny Metal (_l_)

News Credits:
    Pics and paypal would help too.

15. Dark Galvatron

Dark Galvatron Banned

To everyone who has sent me messages regarding PayPal:

Not to be a dick or a douche, or anything like it, but I do not accept PayPal. I don't have a PayPal Account, and also, for me its just easier to get a money order faster. So please, concealed cash or US Money Order, only.

Also, items sold and items put on hold.

16. Scythe

Scythe Future Foundation

News Credits:
    Course, anytime.