Darkness Megs Microns Q

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by kronatron, Aug 5, 2012.

1. kronatron

kronatron Well-Known Member

Does anyone know if AM Darkness Megatron's microns will be available as individual kits?

The Gora-II and specifically the bat have caught my eye, but with 3 other versions of the same guy (Prid Voyager, FE deluxe, and cyberverse commander), I don't think I want to get a $60.00 repaint just for these two.

Also, are the little dudes even worth all the hype?

-Kronatron

2. GreednGluttony

GreednGluttony grumpy smurf

dude, it's a bat that turns into a freaking sythe! that seems well worth it! :D  :p 

3. Kilowog

Kilowog ORA ORA ORA

Ebay:
    I imagine they'll be part of the AMW line, but probably won't be released for some months.

4. DemonickAngel

DemonickAngel ShadowBeak

it makes megs look better.

5. Lbsammills51

Lbsammills51 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    1. We have no idea yet, future AMW releases beyond the first twelve (which don't include Gora II or Hades) have not yet been announced. We don't know if they're getting exclusive versions later either (other than that Lucky Draw Hades that's supposed to come out).

2. Yes, they're both awesome. Hades is awesome and my only issue with Gora II is he doesn't have the blades that the smaller Gora has.

Personally I'm hoping we get a Hellflame variant of Hades too, like the recent Hellflame exclusives that came out.

6. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    I want the damn Minicons, but HATE the Megs figure himself, I can't honestly justify myself putting down $60 for two Minicons (yet). I'd pay $30 for the pair, then match 'em with the BBTS Dark Energon Megatron.

7. kronatron

kronatron Well-Known Member

I was thinking doing the same thing, actually. I missed out on Shadow Scyther, but I got the regular red hotrod defender armor, Hades would go awesome with that.