darkhotrod28

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by Omegax80, Feb 18, 2008.

1. Omegax80

Omegax80 Using a Positive Rifle

News Credits:
    Left me hanging. I posted a thread for G1 Decepticon Clones. He wanted to trade. Told me he had other stuff I wanted.

I was ready to deal and then he disappeared. No response for two weeks. Been kicking myself since I passed up some damn good ebay auctions because I thought we had a deal going.

I WILL REMOVE THIS NEGATIVE FEEDBACK IF I GET SOME SORT OF JUSTIFIABLE RESPONSE

2. Metal Chaos

Metal Chaos The Spark of Chaos

News Credits:
    He's very slow to respond. We've been working on a trade for over a month now and it took him over 2 weeks to reply to me once.

I just find it fishy that he replies to everyone's threads telling them he has what they are after.

3. petes2177

petes2177 the poowrr?

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Claimed he had Armada Prime, Jetfire and Starscream. When I asked him for pictures, he stopped replying.

About a month later, I decide to send him a PM again asking for pictures and he said that he doesn't have time and can't take pictures until January. Never replied after that.

Very irritating to deal with.

Do not deal with him, he'll waste your time.

4. Metal Chaos

News Credits:
    This guy seems to have a LOT of complaints against him, he replies to everyone's thread telling them "I have ______" then after they PM him and negotiate a trade he stops replying altogether. I've been told by members who asked him for pictures of the items he claimed to have and he stopped replying after that.

If anyone else has any bad dealings with him, whether be an actual trade or just him ignoring your PMs please post here so he doesn't have a chance to rip anyone off.

Thank you.

5. megamus

megamus Overworked and Underpaid Veteran

News Credits:
    No response, does not come through on deals at all. Total waste of time.

6. axiom

axiom What the what?!?! Moderator

News Credits:
    Wish I would have seen this before I started dealing with him.
    I made a deal with him 11/21/09 to trade my Alternators Hound for a Classics Megatron. I held up my end of the bargain and the tracking showed he had received it three days after I sent it.
    I PM'd him to ask if he had received it in good order and he replied-
    "ive had problems with the post office here before. its not a big deal im not to worried about it. yours is on its way. i didnt really need either of them so long as you get yours its all good."

I sent him the tracking info saying it was delivered and that I had still not received mine and he replied-
    "sorry i had to reship it today. i wrote the address wrong and luckily the peoplw were honest enough to return it. sorry it on its way again." on 12/06/09.

So, on 12/12/09 I PM'd him again asking if he had actually sent it. I got no reply.

Today 12/16/09 I received it with a postage paid date of 12/14/09.:peoples: 

At least I finally/actually got it.

7. Metal Chaos

News Credits:

I wonder if this is enough to get him placed in the deadbeats list?