Darkcave Customs: War Within Ironhide

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by autobotx23, Jun 24, 2009.

1. autobotx23

autobotx23 Banned

Howdy, guys! I Usually list my stuff on eBay, but with the new movie release and all of the customs on the market, I wanted to do something diifferent.

I was encouraged a few times to sell my customs here, so here goes! Asking price is $175.00 plus shipping of your choice. Feel free to haggle up or down on Price.

[​IMG]

You can find more Info and pictures of this custom in the Radicon's forum HERE.

War Within Ironhide is a modified Cybertron Defense Red Alert, with an Alt Skids head that was shaved down in certain spots to make the chin more pronounced, and was modded with the typical ball joint for added poseability. The MASSIVE hand cannon is from the Sigma Six Duke figure. The hands are from an Alternator junker, and he keeps the cool grappling arm and impact hammer from the original figure. The BFG magnetically attaches in Alt mode, and the arm and hands joints have been strengthened to handle the large weapon in all poses.

[​IMG]

Please PM with any info of interest. Pay Pal is the only accepted form of payment. if he does not sell here, you will find him on eBay next week. However, the price will more than likely increase once he hits there. (Most of my Ultra's go for $175-300) Hopefully this will allow a fellow TFW member to have a a great custom in their collection, with out paying a arm and a leg. Also, if you have anything cool to trade in addition to cash, I'm all ears! :lol  Thanks!

2. metrotitan

metrotitan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Nice work on this......wish I had some cash.

3. MrMurder

MrMurder Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    dude, as usual, fantastic work!
    that gun is BEAST!

4. autobotx23

autobotx23 Banned

BUMP

5. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    I think this is an incredible deal on this piece. I may not have the cash for it, but you do get a free bump from me :) 

6. Orion_Prime48

Orion_Prime48 Super Sentai Purist

News Credits:
    sexy bot is sexy. wish I had some money to buy him

7. autobotx23

autobotx23 Banned

Yeah, he'll prob end up on Ebay.. Thanks, guys!