Dark_Galvatron

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by Demonss, Oct 21, 2009.

1. Demonss

Demonss Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I made a trade with this guy back in July.

I sent out 3 different packages in 1 week for him, all of which arrived very quickly (He even left me positive feedback).

Unfortunately.. He has yet to send out anything for me. In September he PROMISED it'd be out October 1st or 2nd.. Those days came and went.

Then there was a check that he'd be cashing.. But surprise surprise, he got screwed over on that one and it bounced.

So now the promise is November 1st.. Should my stuff go out on November first I'll come back and edit this post to reflect it..

But frankly right now I'm feeling like I've been played for a fool, and I traded some transformers for a big old slab of nothing.. I hope I'm wrong.

What's owed to me:
    Hybrid Style Optimus Prime
    Universe Silverstreak
    Universe Prowl
    And a pending deal (I told him I'm not sending my part this time until he sends his) for Masterpiece Prime..

2. blue death

blue death TokuNation Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Demonss and i have discused our mutual problems with Dark Galvatron and it makes me sad that its come to this to make a thread to warn others about him

He is now telling both of us that he'll ship out our packages by the 1st of November and just as Demonss has said, if he follows through I WILL edit and delete this post to apologize. but NOT until my figures have been shipped and received.

DO NOT TRADE OR DEAL WITH THIS INDIVIDUAL.

Your items will never be mailed and he will horde what you ahve sent him. Demonss and i have been waiting since July on packages from him and he has continued to give us excuse after excuse. I myself have even offered to paypal the shipping costs to get my figures.

First it was some roomates of his who screwed him and his grandma out of some money, then it was that they bought a house and had o pay utilities, then is was new appliances, and blah blah blha. These are empty excuses which i should never have tolerated. i want my figures. i sent Dark Galvatron nearly 20 figures in July and have yet to see any return WHATSOEVER.
    this is jsut an incomplete list of the figures he owes me:

Universe Sunstreaker
    Universe Sideswipe
    Animated Purple Shockwave
    Universe Silverstreak
    Animated deluxe prime
    Animated voyager bulkhead
    animated leader megatron

and there are even a few more that i cant quite remember BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN SO LONG SINCE OUR DEAL IN JULY.

DO NOT DEAL WITH DARK GALVATRON YOU WILL BE SCREWED

3. Demonss

News Credits:
    Well Here's an update..
    After waiting since July for him to send his half of the deal, I was assured my item was being shipped. He gave it so someone named "Christina" (If she exists) to ship the item to me. Insisting it would be out no later than October 24. Needless to say it's now November 9th. 2 full weeks have passed since the supposed mail out date..

Even at the slowest mailing speed it should have been here by now. I could have WALKED IT from his place in Ohio to my place in Virginia by now.

4. Toei

Toei Well-Known Member

Same here! I traded some Gobots to this guy for Voltron dvds and they never showed up. He lied to me!

5. blue death

blue death TokuNation Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well this piece of shit now COMPLETELY IGNORES every form of communication you try to have with him. Mods were supposed to ban him 2 months ago if he didnt follow thorugh on our deal. ive NEVER received anything and he still gets to roam around on this site and potentially scam others. he gave me some garbage that he was getting a job with the salvation army for christmass and my stuff would be mailed then. havent heard A SINGLE FREAKING WORD FROM HIM SINCE!!!! THIS IS RIDICULOUS, BAN HIM PLEASE!!! its the least we deserve after being cheated out of so much

6. Demonss

News Credits:
    I got all the same excuses... And here we are darn close to a year since I made this trade... It's creepin up fast!