Dark Synthetic Energon

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by Thundersmacker, Aug 25, 2011.

1. Thundersmacker

Thundersmacker More then meets the lie

Both Dark and Synthetic Energon have considerable performance enhancing capabilities and drawbacks.

What would the effects be if both where used at the same time or Dark Energon would be synthesized in a similar fashion Energon was synthesized and used by a Cybertronian?

Would this result in a Super Cybertronian? Would the effects be permanent? Would this result in the ultimate Junkie? Would living Cybertronians become zombified like the users of Krokodil? Would this drug plot finally transform Transfomers Prime from boring to exciting?

2. The F.N.G.

The F.N.G. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Keep in mind that the drawbacks of the SynthEn were due to it being created using an incomplete formula. "Perfect" SynthEn would most likely be no different from regular Energon.

I would imagine that Dark SynthEn would still power up a Cybertronian, but not to the degree of the real thing due to being artificial. It would also pretty much eliminate the "so scarce as to be non-existent" thing the real stuff suffers from.

3. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Good points. I think Synthetic energon should be an Energon substitute too, but things said in the show make it sound like it was some sort of power up.

I’m a little confused as to why Ratchet is left at base. Is it because he’s the only medic the Autobots have or is because he has the least amount of Energon, making him inefficient in combat? Synthetic Energon couldn’t have turned Ratchet into a warrior; he had to have been bad ass long before juicing up on the green stuff to do all the stuff he did—it was all reflex. Its imperfection and him feeling better than he had in years, impaired his better judgment.

4. IceMagnus

IceMagnus STARCO FTW!!!!!

News Credits:
    To me, I think it could kill any Cybertronian.

5. The F.N.G.

The F.N.G. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm guessing it's because he's their only Medic. They lose him and they're boned. There's also the fact that he appears to lack a ranged weapon of any kind, just his blades.

As for the "super charging power up" that the SynthEn appeared to be, I'm going with the idea that the Autobots were rationing their Energon reserves due to being low on supplies. Thus Ratchet was "super charged" because he was at full power for the first time since they arrived at Earth, possibly even longer.

6. caitlindevi

caitlindevi Sculpticon

News Credits:
    Given the events of episode 23 I don't think theres a need to develop Sythetic Dark Energon.

As to what its effect may be as its Dark, a synthetic version may not have the same Suped up effects we saw with Ratchet's blend.
    It may have the opposite effect making the bot weaker or even causing a draining effect (Making the effected bot an energon vampire)
    The suped up effect may have been only a side effect of Ratchet getting the mix wrong.