Dark Rage

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by Hyperoptic, May 11, 2010.

1. Hyperoptic

Hyperoptic G1-Junkie

News Credits:
    Got some MIB Japanese items from Dark Rage.
    Excellent communication, fast shipping, and great items!
    Will do business with again in the future...

2. flywheels

flywheels Decepticon Assault Team Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I saw this sales thread Thursday evening and I noticed he had a MIB G1 Lander for sale. It was marked 'PENDING', but I shot him a PM anyhow as I've been looking for this piece for close to 10 years. I offered him slightly more money and offered to pay via PayPal immediately. I also offered to mark the payment as a gift so he wouldn't be charged the fees. I got a reply shortly after confirming my offer. I replied saying yes, my offer was as he understood it. He asked me if I was in a hurry and I said no, but I have been looking for this for a long long time. He said he wanted to pack it up first to get an accurate shipping quote. I said fine and to send me the total ASAP. He said he would PM the total the next day (Friday). Friday came and went and no communication. I sent him another PM on Saturday asking for the total as I had the cash "in hand". Still nothing. I posted a reply in his sales thread Sunday and late Sunday evening he replied stating he would have to sell to the other person since he never heard back from me.

Bull! I quoted every PM he sent me in my replies and he even told me in one message that the other guy was OK w/ him selling it to me. I'm not sure what is going on, but we had an agreement for a purchase and he sells it out from underneath me. Be very cautious if you decide to do business with this guy as he may change his mind at the last minute and back out of your deal.