Dark of the moon toys pretty soon

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by grandizerGo, Dec 14, 2010.

1. darkwingduck13

darkwingduck13 Caped Crusader

Hasbro can keep the DOTM toys, unless they keep going down the design road that showed up in HFTD. After the 2 previous movies, I'm just going to save my money for the next collector-oriented line if they go back to the insect-bots and/or slight upgrades to old molds from the first 2 movies (Prime, Megatron, Starscream, I'm looking at you). Do more stuff like Mindwipe, Brawn, Terradive, Bludgeon, and you might have a deal.

2. Edgewise

Edgewise Fanner

News Credits:
    I think that'll happen with or without early reviews/pictures of leaked/stolen toys. It's in collectors' nature and there will be pre-release official pictures shown anyway.

It's not like it'll be a sudden surprise of what the toys are when they first show up in stores... and heck even if it did happen that way it might cause a bigger rush to go out once there's a first sighting.

3. aey103

aey103 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I wouldn't expect much until Toy Fair in February, and even then not that much. Basically Wave 1 and 2 of the DotM line, that will consist mainly of characters of the 1st two movies. Some may be new molds, others reuse of older molds.

4. Excelsior Prime

Excelsior Prime Autobot Leader

So is the BB Optimus mold going to disappear once the DOTM mold appears? If so, I'm going to buy three more.

5. grandizerGo

grandizerGo Predaking

News Credits:
    Well its just like i guessed here come the prototypes..we have megatron officially and hiding his face with a cloak of some kind maybe because of its disfigurement during ROTF,looks totally badass.bumblebee,ironhide.??? bring on inferno(my guess)and that 458 italia..oh yeah

6. Rodimus Mike

Rodimus Mike MP & TF Collector

Ebay:
    Ha is all I say to those who said Not Till Toyfair,you people really know what yall are talking about (sarcasm).It ain't even christmas yet and we have seen 3 leaked pics of upcoming DotM figures.So to those who said that,do you need help eating that piece of energon pie.
    I so love being right.

7. Wollstone

Wollstone Banned

Megatron looks wicked. I'm so glad he actually has a mode that can be classified as a truck and not just a thing that vaguely resembles a thing.

8. grandizerGo

grandizerGo Predaking

News Credits:
    oh yeah he does..i can just picture the wind whipping that cloak over his face and you can see his red eyes while he is talking and planning his attack..hahahaha awesome

9. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    ^This plus Megatron.

10. [Wing_Saber-X]

[Wing_Saber-X] Takara Fanboy Collector

News Credits:
    Ferarri and or Shockwave next, please?!