DARK OF THE MOON the game is saved

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Cybergoth Quickshot, Aug 7, 2017.

1. Cybergoth Quickshot

Cybergoth Quickshot Well-Known Member

For a long time I've loved all 3 high moon games and always feared what will happen now that the other 2 games are back to life thanks to steam , luckily the psx3 emulator is coming , meaning with a community still willing to play it , high moons multiplayer can live on through cybertron and earth on pc , I myself will be getting a set up and playing , streaming, and doing a fun clan on these games to try and keep it going , till all are one guys.

2. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    This is the movie section.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Cybergoth Quickshot

Ok yea I know but there's no game section on my screen , I'm sorry everybody

4. Shockwavers

Shockwavers Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It's okay

5. Cybergoth Quickshot

Still what did everyone think of dotm game, I liked the fact we got more of a prequel to the film

6. Shockwavers

Shockwavers Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I never played the game itself. But I watched alot of the cutscenes and I found it way more coherent than DOTM itself. Also the robots got more to do and had chemistry

• Like Like x 1
  7. Cybergoth Quickshot

To be honest I miss the potential the 2007 game had , not only with the idea of cops and traffic ( make the ai smart and put them in a open world tf game) but also the way jazz's death was, he fought off dreadwing, starscream , blackout , and brawl before brawl stabs him through the chest , and iornhide avenges him, the movie tie ins also gave me a lot more care about rotf, but burn rise of dark spark. BURN IT .

• Like Like x 1
  8. normtrooper

normtrooper Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I played all the games and loved them, never did have rise of the dark spark though...

I haven't played a video game in likely 2-4 years now.. funny how your interests change. But I may dig out the old xbox 360 and play these again for nostalgia's sake.

You kids and your steaming these days, in my day we had discs! We lost them, scratched them, and they took up space on the shelves. But we earned our playtime dammit!

9. BarricadeLives

BarricadeLives i'm you! i'm your shadow!

so, as fate would have it, this game just went on sale on the xbox 360...$10 bucks..pretty good value if you've yet to purchase/play it..i picked it up!

10. daniel 97

daniel 97 Autobots' second in command

News Credits:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    How about ROTF?

11. transf0

transf0 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I've played every TF game from 2007 and on. Love each and every one, except ROTDS. I think my favorite was WFC, so many amazing memories from multiplayer. Shame they've given up on TF games for the time being.

12. Gordon_4

Gordon_4 The Big Engine

News Credits:
    I've only played three Transformers games. TF07, Armada (PS2) and Devastation and the were, in order: flaming hot garbage, excellent and all my dreams come to life.

Fucking seriously, TF07 was one of the worst games I have ever had the misfortune to play. Boring environments, appallingly sluggish controls, hideous overall visual design. I sincerely hope that game had been farmed out to interns while the execs were snuffling cocaine off strippers because if actual, experienced people created that then they should hang their heads in fucking shame.

The best thing about it was it offered a great way of ending the first movie without making Shia 'the hero'. Seriously that cut scene was cool and had TF07 ended that way, I feel it would have been better for it.