Dark Of The Moon - Storming Tides.

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Overlord Balder, Jul 4, 2011.

1. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

After Seeing DOTM, I decided to make a Prequel, to wrap some things up for the movie-verse.

Enjoy.

NOTE: I don't consider Comics as canon.

DOTM: Storming Tides.

Prologue.

Egypt. Among the sands of Egypt and their glorious pyramids, The Autobots and Decepticons once again wage their battles for one item to turn the tide of the war: The Matrix of Leadership, an item that could either activate the fearsome Star Harvester, or bring back Optimus.

Amidst the battle, the three Autobots known as Arcee, Elita-One and Chromia fought off the Decepticon forces bravely.

“Chromia! Protoform at your left!” Arcee screamed while firing on a Decepticon.

Chromia tried to turn around, only to see Elita-One blasting the Protoform’s head into oblivion, “Need help, Chromia?” Asked Elita-One in a mocking tone.

“You two stop messing around and protect Sam!” Arcee ordered in a dead-serious tone while firing at the Decepticon forces, and dodging shots, “We’re massively outnumbered here; I don’t know how long we can take before being overwhelmed.” She continued, “Tell Sam to retreat.”

“Chill out Arcee.” Elita-One commented, “We got that covered.”

While Elita-One and Arcee bravely fought the Decepticon forces alongside Ironhide, Chromia moved through the sands, dodging heavy Decepticon gunfire along the way.
    Arcee, while fighting, looked back to her friend: As the leader, Arcee had to see how Chromia would succeed in the simple task she had.

“Sam, Run!” Chromia told Sam among the heated battle, but within seconds, Arcee saw Chromia hitting the ground: a gunshot, a well-aimed, well-calibrated gunshot. Enough to kill Chromia: That didn’t come from some random thug, no, that came from an elite Decepticon.

“CHROMIA!” Arcee screamed in despair.
    But before anything could be done, another abrupt blast took down Elita-One, like the other: an extremely precise and powerful blast, not a mook’s work, that’s for certain.

Arcee aimed her gun at the horizon, but she couldn’t see where the shots came: Something was not right there.

Suddenly, a blast destroyed half of her arm, making Arcee fall brutally on the sand.
    As she fell, she watched in fear and anger as she saw one foe appear: Out of the thin air, a metallic body appeared, a tall, lean metallic body with dreads, with a smoking gun on his arm: That was Crankcase, Decepticon’s top assassin.

“Heheheha-ha-ha-ha.” He unleashed a disturbing, acute laugh as his four eyes focused on Arcee: She would be his next target.

Arcee’s anger could be seen in her eyes; raging eyes, a promise of vengeance to Crankcase, “I promise you, I’ll crush your spark with my bare hands.” She said, breaking down with sorrow and anger, a mix of sadness over her friend’s death and anger towards their murderer.

“Good luck.” Crankcase’s acute; over-the-top voice was heard once again before he disappeared just as quickly as he appeared, becoming invisible once more.

Arcee was left on the ground; unable to help her dying friends due her injuries all she could do was hear their screams of pain and agony, begging to Primus that they would survive with all the strengths she had, she would rather die than see her friends die on the sand on that sad, pathetic death at the hands of coward.
    But she also begged Primus one thing: One chance, just one chance to get her hands on Crankcase.

Her first wish was not granted by the will of Primus, but her second, on the other hand…

2. Christiankid7

Christiankid7 Christianbot

interesting, but will you continue your others

3. Overlord Balder

Of course I will, I'm just taking a break to produce high-quality chapters.

4. Christiankid7

good, did you read chapter 5 of my story yet

5. Overlord Balder

Yes, I did, but I've been to busy to comment.
    I'll surely comment on Chapter 6!

6. Christiankid7

ok so Crankcase was on Earth during ROTF?

7. Overlord Balder

Pretty much, He came to Earth when The Fallen did that whole "invaaasion" part.
    But he only participated on the Egypt battle, and you never saw him because he was invisible.

8. Overlord Balder

PROLOGUE II.

Los Angeles.
    Somewhere among the buildings of L.A, Mikaela Banes returns to her home, tired after a day on her father’s new workshop, working hard to pay her bills: Life became pretty tough after the end of her relationship with Sam.

“Hellish life.” She muttered.

She entered in her modest house, and turned the lights on.
    But much to her surprise, she saw a familiar face: Leo Spitz, standing the middle of her room.

“Get off my house, Leo!” She angry screamed.

“No, wait, wait, wait!” Leo was worried, sweating a lot: something was troubling that disturbed mind, “Mikaela, you can’t stay here, we need to run, he is coming.” He said, fast-paced.

Mikaela tried to make sense of Leo’s confusing words, but as her mind worked, both Leo and Mikaela saw something else, on a dark corner of the room: Her computer, transforming, and fast.

“Oh Shit! He’s here!” Leo screamed while loading a shotgun.

“Where did you get that, Leo?” Mikaela said in surprise.

The computer at last finished transforming; now a giant metal bird could be seen on the room: That was Laserbeak, “Hello, puny humans.” He smiled sadistically.

“No time to explain!” Leo fired against the Transformer angrily, “DIE, DIE, DIE!’

Laserbeak dodged Leo’s shots effortlessly, and advanced on him, “Now you see me…” Laserbeak bite off both Leo’s eyes quickly, “Now you don’t.”

Leo screamed in pain, unable to see while his blood bathed Laserbeak, much to his satisfaction.

“Your time is up.” Laserbeak laughed while slowly flying towards Mikaela direction.

There was only one thing Mikaela could do: scream. And that’s what she did.
    Laserbeak enjoyed that night like no other, that’s certain.

9. Christiankid7

Creepy, bloody, totally gruesome

10. Galvanitro

Galvanitro Vanguardian

News Credits:
    Wow, this is great! It really is. I can't wait to see where it goes...and...

HOLY EIDO11, LASERBEAK IS CREEPY!

Your characterization of Arcee was great as well. Makes me a little sad about dropping the Nova Universe concept...but, I digress.

Can't wait to read more.

11. Overlord Balder

Thanks Nitro.

And the Nova Universe was dropped? :( . bloody hell...

Anyway, you think my Laserbeak is creepy? Go watch DOTM, he is like this, but TEN TIMES WORSE [he is less graphic, though].

Anyway, first full chapter.

CHAPTER 1 – The Renegades and The Elite.

Diego Garcia.
    A black government car arrives at the secret military base of Diego Garcia, and from the car, comes a man in black, respectfully entering on the corridors of Diego Garcia, with a big moustache and black glasses, he also had a strange scar covering the right half of his face.

“Who are you?” A military Captain [named Graham] asked him.

“Tom Banacheck, Director of NEST.” Banacheck pulled out a distinctive.

Graham was suspecting: no one warned him about Banacheck coming to Diego Garcia, but his credentials were true, so he let Banacheck pass.

“Take me to Autobot Team Beta.” Banacheck said on a serious tone.

Meanwhile, deep within Diego Garcia’s structures.
    The group known as “Beta Team” [A.K.A the second team of Autobots] could be seen on the base, actually, they’re always on the base; The Beta Team was never held with high regards by the Government, all of their missions were re-passed to the Alpha Team [Optimus’ group].
    They were the renegades.

“Man, I hate staying around here!” A short, orange-and-black Autobot uttered angrily: Mudflap.

“Hell yeah, Mudflap, don’t those guys remember we saved the world from that ugly sucking machine? We’re heroes!” Skids [now black-and-green] commented.

“You two should shut the hell up.” Jolt uttered: as most people, those Twins annoyed the scrap out of him.

“Talk to my hand, Jolt, TALK TO MY HAND!” Skids showed his right hand to Jolt.

“Oh, Primus, what could I have possibly have done to deserve this?” Jolt put his hand on his forehead, in disappointment with his team: it’s never easy being the leader of the Beta Team.

“Silence!” Arcee ordered, “I didn’t join the Autobot forces to listen you three whining all day!”

“Arcee!” Jolt sighed, “Don’t you remember why you were transferred to the Beta Team?”

“I was transferred because Optimus lost a few bolts from his head when he came back from the dead.” Arcee: permanently in a bad mood.

“Wrong, you are here because you can’t forget about your sisters’ death.” Jolt bluntly said, “You can’t work in team, Arcee! Why don’t you try to fix that?”

“I am perfectly fine, Jolt.” She turned around, driving away with her only wheel, “With, or without you.” She turned into her bike mode and disappeared into distance.
    “No, Arcee, WAIT!” Jolt said, but she had already run away, much to Jolt’s disappointment.

“Good work there, wire-boy!” Mudflap commented, sarcastically.

“Yeah, you just made things worse!” Skids followed.

“And you two are not exactly helping.” Jolt’s morbid tone answered: it was tough to lead that chaotic team of Autobots, the renegades of Earth’s Forces, now taking care of the recently attacked Base of Diego Garcia.

But suddenly, Tom Banacheck entered the room, carrying a silver briefcase, “Good morning, Autobots.”

“Yo!” Skids said doing rapper movements.

“What’s up, man?” Mudflap [also doing rapper movements] followed.

“Please ignore their idiocy, Sire, and good morning.” A human!? Strange in Jolt’s opinion: it’s been a while since a human visited them, “How can we assist you, Sir?”

Banacheck took off his glasses, showing his right eye: his right eye was blind, white due some past wound, “Let’s just say I can assist you.”

Meanwhile, in Africa.
    Megatron returned to base on Africa, far from any Energon detectors put by the Autobots, a place where he and his high-ranking Decepticons [Starscream and Soundwave] could await for his great plot to be finished, alongside a horde of hatchlings, the future of the Decepticon army.

“Enjoy your Energon today, my hatchlings, for tomorrow you will have a life-time of servitude to me.” Megatron said, as opened a hole in his right hand and fed the hatchlings with his own Energon.

“Master, Master!” A small green Decepticon walked towards Megatron: Igor.

“What is it, Igor?” Answered Megatron as the hatchlings fed on the Energon leaking from his hand.

“The Dreads have arrived!” Igor stated, fast-paced.

Megatron looked at the horizon, but he couldn’t see anyone, there were only animals on that sight, much to his annoyance, “Where are they, Igor?”

“I...I don’t know, Master, they were here a minute ago!” Igor backed up in fear of his master.

“Don’t be so harsh with your pet, Lord Megatron.” A strange-accented voice said in a tone of mockery as a metallic body materialized out of the nowhere: Crankcase, “I am right here.”

Alongside him, three other beings came: A thinner Decepticon, similar to Crankcase but with a sleek design and longer Dreads: Crowbar, and another, animal-looking being: Hatchet.

“Your cloaking skills are certainly impressive, Crankcase.” Stated Megatron, sitting on a junk throne, “You have officially impressed the Great Megatron; be proud for it.”

“We are, Megatron, all the Dreads are greatly pleased with your approval.” Crankcase kneeled before Megatron in a sign of his obedience, Hatchet and Crowbar followed, “Now, is there any mission you require our skills for, Lord Megatron?”

“Yes there are, my trusted assassin, yes there are.” Megatron arose from his junk throne, “We require your skills to deal with some…unfortunate fleshlings.”

“We also need to retrieve some Cybertronian tech; maybe you and your friends could retrieve it for us.” Starscream spoke in a disgusted way: he never liked those assassins, he thought in them as crude and unspeakably plain, who can only have some glimmer potential if allied to his vision and brain.

“Now go, Dreads, find your targets, retrieve what was once mine and kill the fleshlings!” Megatron ordered.

Crankcase smiled wickedly: damn right he loved his job “It will be done, My Lord.” Crankcase and the Dreads ran away, disappearing on the sundown of Africa while turning invisible.

The Decepticon’s top assassins would certainly prove their efficiency.

12. Christiankid7

Excellent Balder Excellent

13. Fonecrusher

Fonecrusher Megatron wants YOU

Good work man, I love the Dreads and any fanfic with them automatically gets my approval! :) 

14. Galvanitro

Galvanitro Vanguardian

News Credits:
    Looks great!

Yeah, I decided to end it. You can still do the Dark Quadrant Chronicle, but you don't have to follow any of my rules, and you can choose to end it however you want.

And I just got back about an hourish ago from my second viewing of DOTM, so I know how sadistic that bird is.

15. Overlord Balder

Thank you Nitro, Kid and Fonecrusher, I appreciate your commentaries.

CHAPTER 2 - Black Ops.

Diego Garcia.
    The Twins and Jolt sat down to listen what the e fleshling that stood before them [Thomas Banacheck] had to say.

“What I’m about to show you is top secret.” Banacheck said, inserting a code to unlock his silver briefcase.

“Come on, Grandpa, EVERYTHING here is top secret, I AM TOP SECRET!” Skids commented [his fellows ignored him completely, though].

He kept pressing buttons on his briefcase “There’s been Three years since our last battle with Megatron, the Battle of Egypt, where we conquered Megatron’s forces once and for all.”

“I was there, dumbass.” Mudflap stated.

Banacheck gave a brief look of disapproval in Mudflap’s direction, enough to shut him up: Banacheck’s blind eye was really creepy.

“Since that day, Decepticons disappeared from our sight…” Banacheck finally opened his briefcase, showing pictures to the Autobots: Pictures of countless murders, people assassinated, bases destroyed, among other…dark pictures “…Until now.”

“What are we dealing with, Agent Banacheck?” Jolt neared his head towards the photos and Banacheck: That was certainly not good.

“Murders, Autobot Jolt, murders.” Banacheck pulled another picture, this time showing a dark, blurry figure with Dreads in the horizon, disappearing among the woods “Can you tell me who committed?”

“Decepticons.” A growl came from behind Jolt: Arcee, spinning on her sole wheel around the room; she could clearly recognize the Decepticon framed, her eyes glowed with anger as she walked towards The Director of NEST: That was Crankcase. “Where was that picture taken?” she said.

“That one was on Brazil.” He showed other picture [taken by a helicopter] of a blurry silver being running on four legs among trees, “This was on Sweden.” Another picture, this time of another being, a being longer Dreads running on the snow, disappearing on the horizon, “This was on Russia.” A last picture, of a vaguely bird-like shape with wings flying, “China. These are the only pictures we have of them.”

“SWEET PRIMUS!” Mudflap shouted in surprise: “They are all over the world!”

“Precisely, Mudflap.” He continued, “And they’re not alone: Wherever they are sighted, a trail of murders follows them, all over the globe.” He then followed, with more pictures being thrown in the table, “The most recent sighting of them happened in Los Angeles.”

“What happened there?” Jolt asked.

“Leonardo Spitz and Mikaela Banes, they--” Banacheck answered.

“Oh, Sam’s pals!” Skids interrupted Banacheck, “Say, what happened to them?”

“…were both brutally murdered in Mikaela’s apartment in L.A” Banacheck continued, dead-serious.

“Oh, man.” Skids looked down, depressively, being consoled by his brother Mudflap, “Don’t be like that, Skids.”

“What do we know about those murders?” Jolt asked thoughtful.

“I’ve been crossing information about the victims, and all victims of this recent murder trail were somehow connected to the battle of Mission City or the Battle of Egypt, They’ve been targeting and killing every single person involved with Mission City and Egypt for three years.”

“I have one question…” Arcee uttered in her common rough tone “Why didn’t you warn Optimus?”

“I tried to do so multiple times.” Banacheck looked down: some dark memory crossed his thoughts, “Something kept shooting my reports down, all of my reports were considered as invalid, lacking in proofs, with ambiguous information, not enough to support a full-fledged hunt to the Decepticons.” He breathed heavily, a small spark of anger could be seen in his only-working eye, “I suspect that there’s a traitor among NEST members.”

“Humans, working with the Decepticons?” Jolt said in surprise.

“So it seems.” Banacheck was trying to hide his wrath while speaking.

“Why do you think so?” Arcee, doubtful, asked.

“I tried to warn the Alpha Team, in every single occasion, my reports were ignored, and after some time…” He took a brief stop, seemingly to calm down “A Decepticon...Attacked me.”

That last piece of information smacked every single Autobot there like a hammer: Direct contact with Decepticons? That’s impossible!

“Direct contact, how did you survive?” Jolt puzzled asked.

“What, WHAT HAPPENED?” Mudflap asked, curious about the end of the story.

Banacheck’s tone became sad, catatonic: the memories of that fateful day were back to haunt him, to curse his thoughts, dark memories disturbed his mind “My wife and my son were taken from me, my right eye was rendered useless, and the Government thinks I invented the whole story.” Wrath flowed across his speech, “After TWENTY FIVE years serving the Government of the United States, they have labeled me a “delusional man” and they think I came up with the ASSASSINATION of my SON and my WIFE.” He screamed. “The only reason I haven’t been fired yet is because I know more secrets about this government than all past presidents combined.”

Jolt took a long look at Banacheck: A human trying to do his job even when all odds were against him, a man who lost everything after the Decepticons, still trying to look respectful before the Autobots, still trying to hunt down Decepticons instead of retiring, he felt truly sad for the guy.

“But this doesn’t matter.” He interrupted Jolt’s thoughts, “Can we focus here?”

“Yes, Sir.” Jolt answered steadily, “Arcee, can you identify those ‘Cons?”

Arcee took a long look in the picture, she could obviously recognize them all: “Of course I can.”

She growled in anger, “The Dreads were members of a violent hunting pack back on Cybertron, they lived on the far reaches of the planet, walking around like mindless beasts and killing everyone in their sight, then collecting their skulls as a trophy.” Arcee remembered of her old days in Cybertron as she continued, “They were savages, mindless beasts excluded from society, even before the War, they were mere hunters, finding and killing their prey. They were a massive trouble to the Autobots before the War.” She followed, “When the War began, A Dread known as Crankcase, sworn loyalty to Megatron.”

She then pointed to the other two pictures of a four-legged being and the other of the being with longer Dreads, “Crankcase killed all of his tribe to prove his loyalty to the Decepticon cause, he only spared his partners: Hatchet, that four-legged ‘Con, and Crowbar, the other Dread.”

“And what’s their rank among the Decepticon army?” Jolt said curious.

“They are Decepticon assassins, best of the best, they have been nicknamed “The Dreads”, it is said that this nickname came from an old trick they use on their prisoners.” Arcee stated.

Which is it…?” Jolt asked.

“They choke them with their “Dreadlocks”, countless Autobots have been found barely alive; muttering madly “Dreads” multiple times, they are anything BUT nice guys.” Arcee shouted.

“Holy damn.” Skids commented.

Hearing all that banter about Cybertron, Thomas Banacheck continued with his mission briefing, “And we can’t let those murderers wandering around Earth, can we? This is why I need you all, Beta Team, few targets are left.”

“To hunt the Dreads down and stop their atrocities.” Jolt concluded.

Banacheck nodded, “I can’t offer anything besides information to you, Beta Team, I have no authority on the Government, this will be a total Black Ops mission, NO ONE besides you and the Diego Garcia crew will ever know about this.” He said calmly, “Try being discrete.”

“Discrete? You mean like a NINJA?” Mudflap entered in a Kung-Fu pose, “Hell Yea, Skids!” his brother agreed, entering on a Kung-Fu pose as well.

Jolt looked around his pals, he was quite aware that they could die on this mission, he was aware that he himself could die on this mission, “Isn’t there any hope to call Optimus, I mean…At all?”

“Not even a chance.” Banacheck quickly answered.

Banacheck made clear that they couldn’t call Optimus for help, The Beta Team seemed to be the only hope left for Jolt; he had to make a decision, a Prime decision.

“Then…” he said thoughtful, in a very heavy tone, “It’s time to honor our call as Autobots, we will hunt the Dreads down, and save the innocents like true Autobots.”

“Agreed!” The Twins said unison [still not taking it seriously].

Arcee noted that while she hated to disobey Optimus’ orders, this might be her only chance to avenge her sisters’ deaths, “I am on it.” She loaded her laser-gun: It was time to teach Crankcase a lesion.

Banacheck smiled with his scarred face “Welcome to the Black Operations field, Beta Team.”

The War between The Dreads and The Beta Team was about to begin…Storming Tides were about to come, Storming Tides.

16. zark225

zark225 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Wow this is very bad-ass! Great job man! Can't wait to read more!

17. Galvanitro

Galvanitro Vanguardian

News Credits:
    What zark225 said. It keeps getting better.

18. Christiankid7

Im thinking the Beta team will not survive

19. Overlord Balder

Thanks guys [and Kid? You can only wait and see! But I think you'll be quite surprised with the ending].

New chapter.

Just so you guys know, here's the theme song for the chapter: this. [theme song for the Dreads, obviously]

CHAPTER 3 – Hunt.

Somewhere on South America, The Autobot Beta Team crossed the dense forest alongside a small crew of military soldiers [Graham leading them], pointing their guns to every single tree in their path: as far as they know, The Dreads could be anywhere.

“Remind me again, Arcee: Why am I here?” Asked Skids annoyed, stepping on the mud with disgust.

“Thomas Banacheck had a friend, Colonel Monteiro; he apparently worked with the Decepticons for a while, but has now decided to help mankind. No other information was given.” Arcee was rough on her words.

“So we’re here to protect Banacheck’s pal?” Angrily put Mudflap.

“Jolt is; I am here for different reasons entirely.” Arcee commented, loading her arm-cannon: she was obsessed with revenge; she cared more about revenge itself than her own life.

“Arcee, remember you are still a member of this team.” Seeing all that happening, Jolt was forced to use his skills as the leader, “Twins, you two stay alert and stop complaining.

“Whatever.” Skids and Mudflap uttered at the same time, back-to-back.

Arcee continued to move, silently ignoring Jolt as she continued to walk forward: She was too focused on her task to even bother listening to Jolt.

“She is tough to work with.” Graham commented, watching the whole mess.

“Tell me about it.” Answered Jolt.

The Beta Team continued to cross the dense Amazonian Rainforest, walking among the tall trees in the direction of Colonel Monteiro’s headquarters.

….

Meanwhile, somewhere else on The Amazonian Rainforest.
    A man hided on his fortress, surrounded by his guards, heavy weaponry within the Amazonian rainforest: That man made mistakes, and now was trying to avoid the punishment: He made a deal with the Devil, and now is trying to save his soul.

“Any Decepticon sightings?” The man commented, looking at the horizon with a pair of binoculars.
    He was a tall, imposing man, bearing a moustache on his face and a military uniform: he looked respectful.

“Not at all, Colonel.” Another man stated, also looking through a pair of binoculars.

“Stay alert, Captain.” Said The Colonel, “It’s time to make our stand.”

However, a sound broke their thoughts: a buzzing sound, something animalistic, they couldn’t identify what animal could have possibly done that, a strange, insect-esque buzz, extremely loud.

“AT YOUR POSTITIONS!” The Colonel ordered, whatever it was, it was bad.

All men loaded their guns: Howitzers, Machine Guns, Grenade Launchers, Canons, Rifles, Rocket Launchers of all sorts, tanks, and even helicopters in the middle of a glade in the forest, there was a whole battalion at the Fortress, armed to the teeth.
    But even with all that firepower, every single man in that base trembled with fear as they heard the buzzing sound coming drawing nearer.

“Steady.” The Colonel said, as the sound of steps echoed through the base, “Steady.” Once more he said as something moved on the trees, “STEADY.” He for last shouted, nervous.

The sound stopped, leaving all men confused in the Base.
    A black metallic being materialized in-front of them, unleashing an animalistic roar, a roar that would strike fear in the heart of the most fearless soldier, a roar that carried one message through the soldier’s minds: Death. A Painful death, the symphony of destruction, death’s ultimate calling, the last sound you will ever hear, a roar that cannot be described by mere human words: Crankcase’s roar

“FIIIIIIIRE!” In desperation, The Colonel screamed to his soldiers: he realized how close the devil was from reclaiming his soul to the dark depths.

“Kill them.” Crankcase calmly ordered to his partners: Crowbar and Hatchet, who materialized in the middle of the glare, advancing in the troops.

The tanks fired mightily, with all firepower they had, but even the mighty tanks didn’t stood a chance against Hatchet’s bloodlust: With animalistic rage, he destroyed every single one of the tanks with his paws and mouth, within seconds, the tanks Monteiro once so proudly commanded had fallen.

“Deploy all troops, GO, GO, GO!” Monteiro ordered to his Captain, who proudly advanced with his ground troops against The Dreads, all armed to the teeth with their rifles.

The Howitzers fired in rage against Crowbar, but he didn’t care about their firepower: Crowbar’s Dreadlocks grabbed the howitzers, and smashed all of them into oblivion, his Dreadlocks then proceeded to grab every soldier possible, and hang them mercilessly.

Only the Ground troops remained, firing at will with their rifles against Crankcase.
    Crankcase calmly walked, not even bothering to dodge the bullets.
    A Machine gun emerged from each Crankcase’s shoulders; countless laser aims came from the guns, aiming the soldiers in Crankcase’s path with countless red lights before firing a storm of bullets to slaughter dozens of men at once.

The Colonel watched as Crankcase effortlessly massacred his army as pure terror dominated his thoughts.

“Where are the bloody GRENADE LAUNCHERS?” He shouted.

The Soldiers deployed the grenade launchers; the first wave of Grenades hit Crankcase: he was not pleased.
    His eyes glowed with wrath as his shoulder-machine guns aimed at the soldiers using grenade launchers, two massive machine guns emerged from his shoulders, and all of his four weapons fired against the Soldiers: Within seconds, there were no more Grenade Launchers to use.

“ROCKET LAUNCHERS, USE THE ROCKET LAUNCHERS!” The Colonel fell back at his chair on the small-tower on the center of the base.

Rocket launchers were fired, the missiles flied towards Crankcase, but before they could hit him, Hatchet jumped, grabbing the missiles mid-air and crushing them with his mouth.

The Colonel could only watch as the previously green ground turned red with the blood of his men.

However, a change in the game happened: Something hit Hatchet’s face, throwing him to the ground brutally.

The Colonel and The Dreads tried to find the shooter, and they only saw a group of four robots and a military group coming from the woods: The Beta Team.

“Hehehe-ha-ha-ha.” Crankcase unleashed his merciless laugh once again, cleaning his face “Arcee! Came to join your sisters?”

“Crankcase.” She growled in anger, “I’ll finish the promise I made you three years ago, here and now.” She pulled out her cannon.

“As you wish, milady.” Crankcase turned around for his partners: “Crowbar, Hatchet, KILL THEM!” he ordered mercilessly.

“Autobots, ATTACK!” Jolt ordered to his partners as well.

And so The Beta Team charged against the two Dreads in deadly clash of power: The first of many conflicts between The Autobot Renegades and the Decepticon’s Top Assassins was about to happen.

20. Christiankid7

SO the Dreads vs Jolt,Arcee, and the Twins