Minor/Repaint: Dark of the Moon Scourge

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by autobotx23, Nov 8, 2011.

1. autobotx23

autobotx23 Banned

[​IMG]

What if Sentinel Prime knew that when he sided with the Decepticons to rebuild his home planet it would change the future of his kind? What if he could combine the best of both races it would bring about a new breed of warrior? What if he knew that foras well as the cold logic and shrewd tact of a Decepticon? And when this new breed emerged, who would lead them?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hidden with Sentinel as he made his plans, a young proto-form was guided by his hand, trained in the honor of the Primes but skilled in the evils of A Decepticon. He was being bred to lead the next generation. Sentinel is destroyed before his prodigy is able to rejoin him within the Ark. Now online and fully charged, Scourge will hunt down the last of the Primes. Optimus. The one who killed his mentor. He will cut open his chest and rip out his spark with his own hands.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Yet another commission done! I apologize for all the pics. After moving a month or so ago I'm finally getting everything all set up, including a proper lighting and camera set up. And getting all those scorpions killed in my garage, that really helped. (If anyone wants proof I have pics!) Any who, credit for the idea of this project goes to TFW member Stune, whose original figure inspired this (Thanks bro). the base fig is, of course, DOTM Voyager Megatron. Awesome figure, crappy hands. The head is from the Walmart Exclusive DOTM Deluxe Prime, as is the bumper and headlights. The hands are from a TFTM Voyager Prime. The swords are from the DOTM Leader Class Sentinel Prime that I made into Ultra Magnus earlier this year, the handles from the long swords of 2 junker Generations Drift figures. The chains are from a couple of maces from some TF Animated Swoops. It took a LOT of sanding and filling to get the hands on and have them fold underneath deep enough to keep the transformation, but it worked out well. The head also fits in the cavity just fine, no need to be removed. The blades, the chains, the grill, fender, headlights and trailer were painted Alcald II Chrome paint and multi-coated in various sealers. Rugged looking but nice and reflective. In a couple of the pics you can actually see the motion blurr from the chains swinging realistically as I posed him for various shots. The cannon courtesy of DOTM Voyager Prime also comes chrome painted. The ammo chain, chain gun (from a 1/100 Gundam Wing figure) and ammo canister (have no clue where I got it from...sorry.) were all modified for use with Scourge. Custom metallic decals courtesy of Boggs, the now retired decal master. Testors Model Master Flat Black, Gloss Black Steel, Aluminum, and a custom Teal as well as Gold and Flat White were used for paints.

All of the weapons use the same size pegs (5MM) the same as the Mech-Tech weapons, so the weapon load outs and combat combinations you can come up with is pretty much unlimited. The ends of the chains have caps that attach to all of the 5mm pegs, so they can attach to each other end to end as well as Scourge's forearms, as the top of the cap fits into all 5mm holes. Throw in the chain gun and ammo canister, which also feature 5mm pegs, and you can really get devious with him if you want. Lets hope the commissioner feels the same.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Believe it or not, even more pics here!: http://photobucket.com/DOTMScourge

Enjoy! Thanks for looking.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 8, 2011
  2. KnightHawkke

KnightHawkke Flynn Lives TFW2005 Supporter

Even as a staunch black Optimus repaint protester I have to say this one is the real deal for a Scourge, proper alt-mode and all. Fine painting and nice weapon choices indeed.

3. jicco

jicco TF Customizer

Ebay:
    I've always enjoy seeing your customs with all the great add-ons. Just how big is your weapons bin? hehe

Great stuff!

4. cnomis

cnomis Well-Known Member

God damn!!! i think this model beat the original meg like dust & ash. i cannot describe how cool i felt from him. u re genius!! man

5. autobotx23

autobotx23 Banned

Thanks, guys. I really wanted "evil' oozing out of him. :thumb 

6. SG hailstorm

SG hailstorm JaAm aficionado

love it! =D

7. Cranckasional

Cranckasional Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Optimus Prime + Megatron + The spark of Scourge + Sentinel Primes weapon= THIS MASTERPIECE!!!!! It reminds me of God Of War,,, I LOVE THIS; BEST MOVIE SCOURGE I'VE SEEN

8. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

Awesome!

9. plowking

plowking I'm with ErechOveraker. Veteran

News Credits:
    that's hot E. Love the overall look he has. :thumb 

10. jaws

jaws Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Definitely the baddest 'bot in the galaxy, just not too sure about that chest bumper.

11. Slimaximus

Slimaximus Headmaster

News Credits:
    Oh damn, I like this. Screams badass and really brings this mold alive even more

12. megatronatlas

megatronatlas Well-Known Member

Wow is all i have to say

13. nemesis_primusX

nemesis_primusX the autobot quick-killer

N-I-C-E!!!!!

14. Starscream217

Starscream217 Lord Starscream

DAMN, thats hot! i love those chains. That seriously adds alot to his character...he really means business. One of the best nemesis/scourge customs i have seen by far.

15. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    Love it!

16. Mr Cross

Mr Cross Well-Known Member

Really cool, I want one :)  but you know what would also be cool? If you could store the two swords on the side of the truckmode. Just an idea ;) 

17. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    Impressive beyond belief man! Well done!

18. prime326

prime326 Autobot Leader

News Credits:
    Really great mix of bots and the alt mode looks awesome. Well done.

19. takarei

takarei auto bot wanderer

holy crap dude u beat me to it. i was so think of a megs to scourge repaint/mod. im sorry to say but im going to rip of ur gatilng gun idea its just to bad ass not to. sorry.

20. robowarrior

robowarrior Arcee's BF

News Credits:
    This looks really sick!!! That one pic you took of him side ways where he looks like he's about ready to run and assault.. I was like "oh sh**!!" this is just straight up bad-assery!!