Dark of the Moon Human Alliance Leadfoot In Hand Gallery

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Sol Fury, Jun 8, 2011.

1. Paxtin

Paxtin ...

The first thing I actually thought of was Frisket from Reboot.

2. PrimulArchangel

PrimulArchangel Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Ok this is the first i seen of this guy, is he suppose to have a beer belly or something like ?

3. dragon

dragon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    that would be nice instead of giving us crappy repaints or repaints of bumblebee every single time that everyone is sick of from the first movie line

4. closetrat

closetrat Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm with you - TFA & TFP Ratchet both have bellies, as did TFA & TFP Bulkhead.
    Not to mention the ROTF twins, Skids & Mudflap, who looked like eggs...
    Besides, I'd be willing to bet it's a small percentage of our members here who could show of a 6-pack or 8-pack themselves - so it seems like more of a projection of their least favored parts of themselves.

Personally, I'm not in great shape & while I like my bots to look muscular & heroic - I'm also big on bots with unique silhouettes, which is why I picked up Breakaway & Ejector.

I think he looks great, but would prefer him in the Deluxe scale, so he'll fit in with most of my other figs - can't wait to see pics of the Target 2-pack.

5. Paxtin

Paxtin ...

Yes.

[​IMG]

6. Leadfoot

Leadfoot The Strongest.

It's not a beer gut, it's a gas tank for a sex machine.

7. exomega255

exomega255 Emerald Green

News Credits:
    Defending your name I see!

8. Ceasar121

Ceasar121 Wants a Toxitron repaint!

News Credits:
    You know what? I think the fact that he is a fat bot is cool. Like , I really dig it, especially if they get a badass fat guy voice. I'm talking like... maybe James Avery????:confused2  :D 

I'm down for the non conventional heroic designs.I like that they are including what some would call stereotypes. To me it gives something to the bots... Makes it so even fat guy's can dream of being heroic robots lol.

As much as I want this toy, I want to see it on screen even more. Make me wish they would have made the Blue Nascar Mirage, the Green one Wheeljack and the red one Marlboor (Wheeljack's brother). ;) 

9. SeekerofTruth20

SeekerofTruth20 Prime of Primes

It's nice to see a Transformer who isn't jacked with mechanical abs and stuff. I'm sold on this guy! Now if I can just find HA Roadbuster first haha. The Wreckers are fantastic.

10. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    He looks awesome. Really solid design. He doesn't look fat as much as he looks heavily armored.

11. Timothy.R

Timothy.R Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    i'm assuming that maybe has some kind of deal with nascar that they need to produce at least one normal nascar version in each class that they're in..

otherwise it just seems completely stupid to throw away the continuity of the group.

in my opinion, giving us normal nascar versions of the wreckers is tantamount to giving us a flat nosed semi prime, or starscream without tail wings, or voyager megatron without his trailer. it just makes no sense.

i don't know what it is with hasbro and their groups of three.. they can never get them quite right.

we never got all three arcee bots, in classics they never released all three seekers at retail. it took them forever to give us movie one voyager skywarp. we have yet to hear work that there will be a dotm deluxe skywarp. etc.. and now we can't get three accurate wreckers in the same size class.

hell, i'd rather have them release two human alliance versions of each wrecker rather than get a stupid bumblebee repaint, a skids repaint, another sideswipe repaint, and i'm sure there will be more human alliance repaints down the line. or hell. how bout.. if you need to give us a normal version of at least one wrecker.. then just make two versions of that wrecker. get rid of all of the crappy repaints..

12. Timothy.R

Timothy.R Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    i don't think it's the fact that he's got a gut that upsets people, it's that they think he's going to be a stereotype.

but hey.. there are TONS of people in the US that fit into stereotypes.

13. OrionPaximus

OrionPaximus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I didn't notice that SteelJaw had a tongue until this photo gallery. That's a riot.

14. The_Black_Sheep

The_Black_Sheep Willyna...

News Credits:
    The sheer amount of character they have packed into this figure sure is something... That beer belly is... :lol 

I don't know whether they're saluting Nascar fans with these Wreckers or whether they're making fun of them... :lol 

15. PlanckEpoch

PlanckEpoch Crossdresser Toy Collector

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    You know...Am I the only one to say that this looks WORSE than the first picture of him? I didn't like him at all...it isn't that I hate fat transformers...it just feels like a mish mash of parts stuck onto his chest. Looks armored? More like ridiculous. This is the first HA figure that I will actually pass.

16. Incepticon

Incepticon |-+-|

News Credits:
    I agree. I've looked at all the pics that everyone else is going bonkers over... and I don't get it at all. Personally speaking, I think it looks like a confusing mangled mess of parts - and the little bulldog isn't helping matters in way of being able to take it seriously. I'm looking forward to the third movie and have huge hope that it'll actually deliver, but I can't say that one single toy other than maybe Shockwave & Sentinel has even remotely caught my interest. In fact, these Wreckers with their tongue-in-cheek bot mode designs are probably my least favorite new additions to the franchise since the Twins. No offense to anyone of course - just my opinion.

17. einis

einis Want some candy?

News Credits:
    I feel the same

18. Karis Mahid

Karis Mahid My fiancee is the avatr

Product placement as its finest.

Give us a transforming Noid why don't cha?

19. Sioce

Sioce Radicon in training

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Here Puppy, Good Puppy, Now Puppy CRUSH!!!

20. Sso02V

Sso02V Injector Has a Posse

News Credits:
    Well there's your problem.