Dark Ligerjack w/ Galvatron pics?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by optimus kimchee, Feb 3, 2006.

1. optimus kimchee

optimus kimchee Well-Known Member

Any one have any pics of Dark Ligerjack combined with GF Master Galvatron/Cybertron Galvatron?

I was just wondering what the combo looks like with the black and silver of Galvatron compaired to Megatron's coloring.

Please post them here, as I am trying to decide if I want to get Dark Ligerjack or Nemesis Leobreaker.

Thanks in advance!

2. thefrozenred

thefrozenred 4 8 15 16 23 42

Ebay:
    Search through transfan2's galleries at tfans.com. Also, look through the Galvatron feedback thread, as well as a couple weeks back in, "Let's see some cool stuff."

3. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    It matches very well. I tried snapping a pic or two of it for you, but unfortunately, my Master Galvatron seems to have issues with supporting that much weight. He kept doing the splits.

4. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
  5. Ktulu

Ktulu Whoosh TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    The colors match pretty well but the arm itself looks kind of crazy. That mold's beast mode beats out the other two modes in terms of coolness by a long shot to me. Still worth getting though, I think.

6. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

So far, they're virtually identical. The only difference I saw with Nemesis Breaker was that his "nucleus" symbol is only on one side, as opposed to Dark Ligerjack's three variants (one side, both sides, no symbol). Nemesis Breaker isn't out yet, but Dark Ligerjack is (almost ridiculously) expensive.

7. Firestorm

Firestorm Red Mage in Training

Now I really can't wait till Nemesis Breaker comes out. I got Leobreaker and like the toy, and now that I have seen pics of him combined with Galvatron (who I got recently, gold version instead of yellow), I really want to get one to combine with him.

8. Backscatter

Backscatter Autobot Brainmaster TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:

Three Varients? Crap, I had to go check mine. At least I have the 'both sides' varient Dark Ligerjack. :D  Where did you see the 3 varients? Remy's? Thanks.

9. SydneyY

SydneyY @syd_tfw Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Mine's "both sides", too. I had another one bought different time and from different TRU, but I sold it MISB so I wouldn't know.

thefrozenred....please let me one more time :D 
    [​IMG]

10. Predaking

Predaking Well-Known Member

I want to get Nemesis Breaker but now I want Galvatron too. I suppose I can sell my GF Megatron cuz I like Galvy's color better and it looks better with Breaker too.

11. thefrozenred

thefrozenred 4 8 15 16 23 42

Ebay:
    :D 

It's just too bad they couldn't have gotten the combination port deeper into the body cavity...would've probably made the figure less unbalanced.

12. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

It was a long, long time ago, in a galaxy where Dark Ligerjack was brand new and all the rage... I have no idea exactly where the pics came from, and can't even remember them all, but I do know the variants were discussed here. I am a bit iffy about whether or not there was a "no symbol" version though.

13. Cheebs

Cheebs Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    Hmmm... I just can't get my brain to accept that as an arm on either Ops or Megs. It looks like a Transformer in some kind of fan mode pressed up against Ops or Meg's torso.

As far as color schemes go, I like the original Leobreaker better. From anybody who has the toy: Is it worth picking up? The lion mode looks great but the transformation looks a bit too....uninspired. Is it a good robot mode anyway?

14. SydneyY

SydneyY @syd_tfw Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Leobreaker looks good in alt mode, and I actually like his robot mode, too. He has a very nice head sculpture and the colour works fine. Transforming him is simple and posing him is not much fun, though. (But I am sure you can take killer pics of him, cheebs :D )

15. optimus kimchee

optimus kimchee Well-Known Member

Thanks for the pics guys, looks like I might pick up Dark Ligerjack/Nemesis Leobreaker for the fig itself, that arm mode is FUGLY!

Someone needs to make a fan kitbash hand like the show for that mode, that is just horrible!