Dark Jetwing Prime Question

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Scythe, Feb 21, 2012.

1. Scythe

Scythe Future Foundation

News Credits:
    I apologize to the mods if this doesn't exactly fit here since I'm wonderin' alittle somethin' regarding Dark Jetwing Prime, so I needs me some quick advice and also a proposition.

Probably no chance in hell, but it doesn't hurt to try, I'm lookin' to pick up a Dark Jetwing, though I honestly think the chrome wings suit the fella. Would anyone be willing to trade jetpacks with the regular Prime's gray-ish jetpack? If not, guess I'll pick up two of them, which brings me to my question:

Oh dear and wise TFW, where is the best place to purchase this bot? I rarely buy bots online and I wish to purchase from a place that would have a good return policy if the toy is defective. I'm basically lookin' to get it for the price it goes for, so money isn't exacty a problem, not lookin' for a killer deal unless one of you fellas have one to sell. I won't overpay for it either, haha.

Thanks guys, again, sorry if I posted this in the wrong area.

2. Silvershot

Silvershot On The Double Dutch Bus

News Credits:
  3. Scythe

Scythe Future Foundation

News Credits:

Ah, I thought so, thank you for the link. I'll get ahold of a mod soon. Would this belong better in the B/S/T section?

4. Autobot78

Autobot78 G1er

News Credits:
    i have the dotm dark prime without the wings if that helps? hope it works out for you