Minor/Repaint: Dark Future Road Elite combiner team - finished

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Lord Vulcan, May 11, 2010.

1. Lord Vulcan

Lord Vulcan Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    This is a custom combiner of mine that has been on the backburner for a while now. [until I just finished coating the combiner parts today that is]

Before you see the pics here are the bios I have written for this group of decepticons:-
    Motor monster

Primary Function: Dececticon road elite member
    Stats:
    Strength: 10
    Speed: 8
    Intelligence: 3
    Agility: 3
    Endurance: 10
    Courage: 10
    Firepower: 6
    Accuracy: 4
    Hand-to-hand skill: 4
    Technical Skill: 2
    (total:60)

Vehicle mode: Monster truck

Motto: "If it move I crush it."

Bio:
    Motor monster is very large, powerful and incredibly stupid. He is always the one the other road elite members play practical jokes on or give him orders to go and ask for a long wait. He gets very angry at these antics but normally loses interest or forgets about them very quickly. In battle he is a near unstoppable juggernaught is accuracy is very questionable through as it seems he just enjoys the noise his weapon creates rather than getting a confirmed kill. When engaged in close combat he will commonly attempt to bear hug and then crush his opponent. In vehicle mode he enjoys accelerating to his top speed of 300 Mph and crashing into anything he can find with his centralised shield generator active.

weapons/abilities:

Centralised shield generator:
    Covers his armour in vehicle mode with a very strong force field. He can drive through nearly any material without harm to himself while it is active.

Rapid fire plasma cannon:
    Formed from his vehicle modes engine. This area effect weapon emits a deafening noise and unleashes a ball of superheated plasma that explodes mid air showering the nearby area in plasma.

Weaknesses:
    Very stupid and can be easily tricked.

Speed Daemon

Primary Function: Dececticon road elite commander

Stats:
    Strength: 6
    Speed: 10
    Intelligence: 9
    Agility: 8
    Endurance: 6
    Courage: 8
    Firepower: 5
    Accuracy: 6
    Hand-to-hand skill: 8
    Technical Skill: 10
    (total:76)

Motto: "Life's a road without speed limits."

Vehicle mode: sports car

Bio:
    The fastest transformer ever constructed Speed daemon can achieve speeds far in excess of all other ground vehicles. He has been rumored to be able to outrun a seeker travelling at its maximum speed and continue to accelerate off into the distance. He gained leadership of the road elite due entirely to his sheer speed. His metaprocessor works 1000X faster than normal and this allows him to react before his foes can register his movements. As of yet his maximum speed has not been registered.

weapons/abilities:

Lightning Rifle:
    Fires a ray of charged particles that flay an enemies circuitry on contact. The weapon is notoriously inaccurate as even a change in air temperature can alter its tragectory.

Razorwind blades:
    Speed daemon has four of these made from his wheel covers. On the interior of the free spinning blades there are handles designed specifically for speed daemons hands. They can be thrown and act as bladed boomerangs. They are also very effective close combat weapons due to the speed of the users movements.

Anti grav unit:
    Allows Speed Daemon to drive on any surface.

Weaknesses:
    In extremely low temperatures his internal fluids will freeze.

Road king

Stats:
    Speed: 6
    Intelligence: 6
    Agility: 5
    Endurance: 10
    Firepower: 8
    Accuracy: 7
    Hand-to-hand skill: 3
    Technical Skill: 6
    (Total:71)

Motto: "I'll steal anything for a price."

Vehicle mode: Semi truck

Bio:
    The slowest member of the road elite and also the most fuel efficient member. Road king enjoys odd pursuits such as observing plantlife and stealing anything that isn't nailed down with industrail magnets. He has compromised many missions by refusing to fire upon autobots partially concealed by fooliage. He has no reservations about annihilating organic life though. Of all of the road elite members he is the mosty competant with ranged weaponry and as such he is very heavily armed.
    weapons/abilities:
    2 X artillery cannons:
    Mounted on his shoulders these weapons have an effective range of three miles and are reloaded from his subspace compartment. They fire standard HE shells.

Hand held Ion cannon:
    Single shot weapon that disrupts the flow of an enemies electrons slowing them down. Three shots before 20 second recharge.

Weaknesses: Fondness for plantlife means he is compromised in jungle operations...

Ragnarok

Stats:
    Strength: 6
    Speed: 8
    Intelligence: 7
    Agility: 6
    Endurance: 7
    Courage: 8
    Firepower: 8
    Accuracy: 6
    Hand-to-hand skill: 6
    Technical Skill: 4
    (total:66)

Motto: "You can never have enough explosions."

Vehicle mode: armoured transport.

Bio:
    An unpredictable explosives maniac who mixes up new explosives in his moments of inaction. Then he will test these concoctions at the first opportunity to do so. There results however are unpredictable at best and his fellow Road Elite catalog his experiments on a specail chart. With bands including Firework, Stand behind him and 200FT mushroon cloud. This wouldn't be a problem if he just stuck to planting his special weapons rather than crudely strapping them to the missiles for his shoulder mounted launcher. Sometimes these bulging warheads fire and create a massive detonation, sometimes they will get jammed in his launcher and explode. This has led to him being rebuilt countless times but every time he was rebuilt he just blew himself up again. One time he ended up in the medical bay of a mech called Lightning Storm. Since he left that medical bay he has blown himself up multiple times but the armor Lightning Storm equipped has held firm.

weapons/abilities:

Custom explosives:
    Ragnarok has hundreds of thousands of home brewed plastique explosives stored in his subspace. He can arm and use them separately or he can strap or fuse them to the missile he loads into his shoulder launcher. Ragnarok is immune to damage from his own and any type of explosives.

Shoulder launcher:
    A standard issue decepticon weapon. It has been stripped down to the basic unit and then reinforced with blast shielding. Lightning Storm switched out the barrel of the weapon with one made of an odd material that has survived even the most extreme of blasts.

Bang stick:
    Ragnarok has a similar number of impact detonation explsives that he straps to crude detonators on the end of steel poles. These detonate when he slams them into a foe. He catches most foes off guard with his reckless attacks as his close combat weapon will detonate after one use. He will then draw another one from his subspace and continue to attack.

Weaknesses:
    Home made explosives are unpredictable and can be harmful to allies as well as enemies.

Road wrecker

Primary function : Heavy assault
    Sub group : Four robot combiner

Formation:
    Right arm : Speed Daemon
    Left arm : Ragnarok
    Head/upper torso : Motor monster
    Legs : Road King

Stats:
    Speed: 7
    Intelligence: 1
    Agility: 5
    Endurance: 3
    Firepower: 10
    Accuracy: 5
    Hand-to-hand skill: 7
    Technical Skill: 0
    (total:58)

Bio:
    Road Wrecker like most combiners takes the four separate minds of the decepticons that form him and mashes them into a fine paste. He is incredibly resilient to damage but as bright as a burnt out lightbulb, couple this with his emmense strength, unbelievable firepower and his loyalty to the decepticon cause and you get every decepticons perfect warrior. Road wrecker is highly fuel dependant and as such a time limiter has been installed to force the members of the Road elite to separate before they fall into stasis lock.

Weapons/abilities

Asphalt annihilator:
    A weapon formed by linking together all of the weapons of the individual members of the Road Elite. When fired whatever it hits will normally becoming a red hot crater. The weapon would be far more effective if Road Wrecker didn't hold it in his left hand though.

Suspensor systems:
    A unique type of energy field that enables Road Wrecker to move much faster than should be possible for his size and wieght.

Energon Glaive:
    Close combat weapon with a large energon blade.

Weaknesses
    A side effect of his suspensor systems is that unlike other combiners he cannot stride through artillery fire as this will blow him off his feet.[A very powerful close combat blow will have the same affect.] It is then very difficult for him to stand back up again.

Presenting the [now finished] Dark Future Road Elite custom figures. {the low tech combiner solution is my way of not conforming to the norm of just using amarda unicron. Besides I think it suits the odd design choice of a four robot combiner and when compared to the bio and I think it would move like a gorilla making use of all of its limbs for mobility.}
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Death333

Death333 aliases: Dx3, Dr. Whiffington, Hellscr333m

News Credits:
    The hand joints being on the inside doesn't really work IMO. I think you should flip them around so they're on the same level as the cars.

Personally, I'm not a fan of additional parts combiners like this so I won't comment on that aspect but it seems strange not having longer legs.

I like the paint and the color combos on the singular bots themselves.

3. Lord Vulcan

Lord Vulcan Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Thanks for the tip. [*facepalms* why didn't I think of doing that.]

4. Murasame

Murasame 村雨

News Credits:
    Looks like a Gorilla?

5. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

News Credits:
    Holy crap. thats one freaky looking bot. I dig it.

6. Anti-Venom

Anti-Venom Well-Known Member

This is awesome because its unique :) 

7. deaculpa

deaculpa Stand Alone Complex

News Credits:
    fascinating. i can dig it, original.

8. Biotoakid

Biotoakid Whew what an old username

News Credits:
    [​IMG]
    I think the arms are bit awkward... And he has gorilla bro's, but it's all good.