Dark Energon Voyagers sighted in Singapore retail

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by zy80, Dec 27, 2012.

1. naldopr

naldopr Well-Known Member

I honestly got so bored of this line, all exclusive hard to find ugly meg,ugly prime except for FE and still ehh. paint app suck scale in figure blaa ugly I haven't sold my prime figure cuz the over price I paid for the FE back then lol if not to junk.lol

2. Enigma2K2

Enigma2K2 Robot In Disguise TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hell no. I didn't want those molds in their regular colors!

3. TFPrimeReborn

TFPrimeReborn Well-Known Member

Definitely getting these two and the mask-less Prime is a huge welcome.

4. [Wing_Saber-X]

[Wing_Saber-X] Takara Fanboy Collector

News Credits:
    Me too bro.

5. SMC92

SMC92 Well-Known Member

Kinda wish they used more purple-clear plastic on Megs... would look cool and ditch the baby purple and baby blue on optimus and were cool :) 

6. aledromo

aledromo Decepticon at the Gate

For my money, the Dr. Wu face on FE Prime is still the way to go.

7. RedAlert Rescue

RedAlert Rescue Banned

News Credits:
    I am slightly curious to see what the large Purple Micron from Darkness Megatron looks like with Dark Energon Megatron the shades look compatible. And conversely the cannon on Darkness Megatron (and eventually Darkest Megatron).

Now I am scratching my head with what to do about that Orange on the forearms it looks kind of horrible. I can't swap parts with a Nemesis Prime as that would just make him look worse too. I guess the best solution is to leave a little accent in orange on the inner arms and just paint the rest clear red to match the body with a little metallic black blending the elbows into the arm and the wrists into the arms.

Not sure what colour to paint the wheels either Shiny silver, Aluminium silver, Gunmetal or teal blue metallic (like his groinal plate is). I think the ideal colour is Gunge Sanyo light metallic blue which I sadly no longer have as I can't find a UK supplier for that paint any more.

I would have preferred that Megatron have a really dark smoke for his accents on the shoulders and arms the colour they used is a bit to brown which is a shame as it will clash a bit with the Shadow Microns.

I think this line would be an ideal store exclusive for Sainsbury's or TRU or Tesco in the UK and help compensate for Optimus and Megatron being rotated out of the waves - it's especially suitable for Sainsbury's as it would encourage them to sell the toys in their mid size stores which they often don't.

8. Dinodigger97

Dinodigger97 germinates within you.

News Credits:
    I actually like Optimus Prime here. Love that new head.:D  Easy bought.

Megatron...on the other hand....looks like an Emo Twilight Sparkle. I really hate that shade of purple, easy pass.

9. TFPrimeReborn

TFPrimeReborn Well-Known Member

Bro! Just got these two and damn! am so in love with mask-less Prime.

Megatron is less impressive but surprisingly better than the normal Voyager version. At least he looks more menacing in this version. Although more clear plastic would be good.

Overall, at great belated Christmas present to myself :)