Damn you Sony!

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Autobotic9, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Autobotic9

Autobotic9 Well-Known Member

So recently, with the release of the Amazing Spider-Man, I got hooked on the wall-crawler. I watched the two first seasons of Spectacular, and when I went to find the third, I found out it got cancelled. I may be beating a long-dead horse here, but WHY???!!! Norman Osborne is alive!!! Peter finally realized he was in love with Gwen! Everything I wanted to happen was finally about to happen, and they snatched it away. Screw Ultimate, I want this show continued NAO!

2. Crazy Ramjetty

Crazy Ramjetty marvel's got it good

too late dude, and there's no way this show is coming back because it's in too much legal trouble to possibly revive

3. rxlthunder

rxlthunder Banned

News Credits:
    The only hope for it now would be a new or possibly already out there and well made fan-comic/fiction/thingamajig.

4. Gryph

Gryph Action Master

News Credits:
    Not really anyone to blame. It just got caught up in the Disney merger. Those things happen all the time.

5. CrypticIllusionist

CrypticIllusionist Well-Known Member

It's like looking into a mirror. Your frustration echoes mine. I kept up with the show when it was on and still re-watch it from time to time (and I've totally given up on Ultimate). I'd call Spectacular's cancellation the greatest television injustice of my life but...nothing can be done about it.
    3 years and I'm still not over how much I loved the show and how much I want it to go on.

Don't tempt me. I've got enough to do.

6. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot

News Credits:
    Apparently to keep the show going Marvel would have had to pay Sony rights to do it. It wasn't canceled just killed by red tape.