damn Movie Bonecrusher is so ...

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by justinRODimus, Sep 5, 2008.

1. justinRODimus

justinRODimus Well-Known Member

... Eh, I don't feel like finishing the title, just hear what I have to say if you want :) 

Back in June 07 when movie toys started coming out, I actually only picked up Ironhide just for fun. I wasn't too into transformers but I just liked the movie so now to finish my movie collection, I have to resort to eBay and stuff.

Anyway, the next movie toy I want is deluxe BC and then Leader Devastator (i like Devastator better than Brawl), then I'll finish up with Premium Blackout. I know these figs have been long out of retail and it's not a big deal for me to get them off scalpers but one thing really surprised/angered me.

I thought Bonecrusher, not being too much of a popular character, would be kinda cheap, maybe retail + shipping but guess what?! HELL NO!! That guy is pretty pricey, at least 20 + shipping if you're lucky. Jungle Bonecrushers have been warming the shelves at my retailers for months now, but I can't get a damn regular version!

Anyway, just a little blurb, I love making threads :) .

Edit: Shit! I hate typos in the title.

2. MegaHavok

MegaHavok Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    You should still find premium black out in some areas try posting in junkion maybe somebody can pick it up for you. I would just wait on bonecrusher for the target two pack. since there is no changes to the paint its as good as the carded version. If you dont want the voyager prime sell him off to somebody who doesn't want the extra bc.

3. unicronsupreme

unicronsupreme supremest of unicrons

News Credits:
    My local Wal-mart just got a buttload of Premium Blackouts, Ironhides, Voyager Primes and Incinerators. I'd bet that most will receive a similar shipment. As for Bonecrusher, you hardly have room to complain about current prices considering you've waited this long to try and get one. As recently as a few weeks ago Fred Meyers had a ton of them in and you probably could have gotten one for $10. It is now as they say:

You snooze you lose

4. unicronsupreme

News Credits:
    edit: double post

5. heshanj

heshanj Banned

News Credits:
    yeah...cant expect em to come cheap this late...wonder how much premium blackout will cost? i got it a couple of months back and i had to spend like 10 bucks extra coz it was so hard to find..i got deluxe brawl lol...couldnt afford the leader, and he's not a character i like that much, so i didnt feel like spending..i used to prefer the name devastator too..but after watching the G1 cartoon, devastator just seems wrong...he's the constructicon combiner, he cant be just that one guy!

6. Ratchet2007

Ratchet2007 Neither Here Nor There

News Credits:
    I actually think that Jungle Bonecrusher Looks alot better than Normal Bonecrusher

7. Omega Charge

Omega Charge Prepare for trouble...

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

There are tons of Jungle BC's shelfwarming down here.

8. Dolza_Khyron

Dolza_Khyron Well-Known Member

bone and jungle crushers, both rock, i have both :) 

9. Reflector Unit

Reflector Unit Cameracon

But Bonecrusher HATES being bought!

10. justinRODimus

:inquisiti  cuz all of us have the money to buy every transformer when it came out. you write as if it were my duty to buy the toy. by the time i started collecting, i would see it here and there but i opted to go with other figs like jazz and the concept BB and ratchet.

11. unicronsupreme

News Credits:
    You seem to think that it's your duty to whine about something that you could easily have prevented. I'm not saying that you were obligated to buy it in stores, but since you didn't you're gonna hafta pay aftermarket prices if you want the figure. No sense bitchin' about it.

12. justinRODimus

wow, probly the rudest tfw member i've ever conversed with. like i sit in my room and whine. i said i didn't have a problem getting it off scalpers i was more surprised.

13. Nightwind

Nightwind Aka Dusty Bottoms.

Here we go... :popcorn  :D 

14. unicronsupreme

News Credits:
    Well, it's unfortunate that you confuse reason with rudeness, but I suggest that you reread your initial post to see how much it looks like rampant whining. If this keeps going back and forth we're likely to get modded so I'm done here. Do what you will with this thread.

15. Beastbot X

Beastbot X The Toad Knows.

News Credits:
    JustinRODimus,

If you don't want to "settle" for Jungle Bonecrusher and don't want to spend after-market prices for the original Bonecrusher, you might want to wait another month or two until the Target Exclusive 2-pack "Scene Battles" Freeway Optimus Prime vs. Bonecrusher comes out. The Bonecrusher in that 2-pack is unchanged from the intial release, and if you don't want the Optimus Prime, you can probably sell it on ebay for what you paid for it, if not more since THAT'S the toy most people are going to want, since it's the one out of the two that is repainted.

16. heshanj

heshanj Banned

News Credits:
    ^^ wat size/class is prime gonna be?

17. Bjjer

Bjjer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Voyager I think.

18. justinRODimus

voyager, and thats what i was thinking too. as for unicron supreme, i you just came off incredibly rude as as i might have sounded whiney. i still dont hink i sounded whiney though as a reread it before i posted it.

19. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

Just buy a Bonecrusher from a member in the Junkion Exchange. Soundblaster1 has a loose complete original for $6 or $7. If you know where you should be looking, you don't have to concern yourself with stupid eBay prices at all.

Waiting for the upcoming Screen Battles set isn't a horrible idea either, especially if you wanted a Voyager Prime.

20. heshanj

heshanj Banned

News Credits:
    i'd like the voyager prime:D  when would this be releaesd?