Damn being in the UK!

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Shizuka, Jun 22, 2010.

1. Mxprime

Mxprime Banned

You know what hurts the most, the fact that I was talking to an american friend all about escalation and going YEAHHHH FUCK YEAH WE'RE GONNA PWN IN ESCALATION, FIRST DAY WE PLAY YEAH.....then I remembered the release date schedule and I used sadface :C

Why don't we brits exchange gamertags so we can hit it up as newbs on the day xD

2. Rotorstorm

Rotorstorm Wreck n’ rule

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I just hope mines gets here before monday.

How's everyone gonna go through the campaign? doing it on your own first or online?

3. Mxprime

Mxprime Banned

Hmmm I'd like to go through co-op with someone, I've heard I may get horrendously raped on my own in single player XD

4. Dirge121

Dirge121 I'll be your end of days

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    I've had my co-op buddies planned for weeks, provided they dont let me down :( 

In more positive news, my copy shipped. Not expecting it tomorrow, but it would be a nice surprise.

Me? Yeah, I gather I am being pretty damn impatient about it. Im just itching to play this game and sick of the demo now its just Invisible Melee Scout Wars.

5. Barberism

Barberism Reaper of Skulls

Not if you're living in the rest of the world. No release in Australia or New Zealand. It's been taken off of the steam store in the UK.

I live in Korea but I am registered for the UK steam site. Should I pay through the nose to have a boxed copy shipped over to me or should I be able to download the game digitally when it is ready to go?

I'm having to get someone to gift the game to me on the steam store. Also PC owners who pre-ordered the game don't get any pre-order bonuses. There will be no DLC for PC owners. Why should a willing customer have to jump through so many hoops to buy the game?

I don't blame High Moon Studios. This is clearly Activision's fault.

6. Barberism

Barberism Reaper of Skulls

In the case of PC owners content has been removed. No preorder bonuses, no DLC.

No standard PC requirements like ability to adjust FPS or tweak graphical details. No in game chat. No dedicated servers.

Read the Steam forums. Most people agree that it is a great game but are p*ssed off about the way Activision has short changed PC owners.

When customers are getting short changed they have a right to be upset.

7. Chevluh

Chevluh Well-Known Member

Dammit, why did the euro Steam release get canned? What happened? They took it down a few hours before the 25th!