Dammit Sludge, don't you die on me now

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by mirage4lifeyo, Feb 22, 2012.

1. mirage4lifeyo

mirage4lifeyo Well-Known Member

Dammit Sludge, blah blah something something no retroactive spoiler here etc.

Post of mine from a few months ago before I'd seen the game that's been bumped recently:
    You adorable non-existant alt-mode having dimwit you. High tail it outta High Moon Studios before they release this thing and start letting you die over and over and over again because some ten year old can't get past the first stage of the game! There's still time! Live! You've never given up on anything in your numbskulled little life dammit, live!

2. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    Dude RELAX. We don't know if Sludge will die. For all we know he may be kept a secret until the game arrives so that's when we'll see him. And reallly? This is pretty mcuh silly.

I get worried for Prime Arcee if she'll live but there's no evidance so far that she will so she's off the hook. The same thing could happen with Sludge.

3. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream The Ultimate Golden Gamer

News Credits:
    Okaaay, whaaaat?

When did a rumor start that he'll die? And when did anyone say he's in the first level of the game?

4. mirage4lifeyo

Don't listen to them Sludge, it's a trick! RUN! Or trudge, or stomp at a slightly elevated pace or whatever it is you do! Don't listen to Prime Arcee's siren song! It's a conspiracy I tell ya! RUUUUNN!!

5. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    I don't know either. Either the guy who posted the OP is a massive Sludge fanboy who's afraid for him or he's pulling a prank that's pointless and a spam.

Seriosuly mate cut it out. It's not funny. Sludge is just a fictional character. And this is coming from a guy who went overboard yesterday at the Umpopular thread with his opinons on Prime and it's Arcee.

6. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream The Ultimate Golden Gamer

News Credits:
    It's spam.

7. mirage4lifeyo

Or its sarcasm rather than spam

geez lighten up guys. The game creators said "bad things happen to sludge" and I was just having some dramatic fun with that prospect...yeesh.

8. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    It's okay to do dramatic fun with it just don't make a spam out of it. Go do it at a thread where it talks about things like that that's all.

9. Joalro

Joalro Well-Known Member

Dude, when Kijuguy19 is telling you to relax... you need to take a long hard look at yourself!

10. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Actually I took it as the light hearted thread this was. I'll encourage Sludge to run too.

RUN SLUDGE! KNOCK OVER A BOTTLE OF WHITE OUT TO ERASE YOUR BRUTAL DEMISE!

11. Crumplezone

Crumplezone Banned

I recall someone (maybe from High Moon) saying something bad is going to happen to Sludge. Some people take this as he is going to bite it.

12. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    I'm guessing then that he may recive the most damaging side effect from Shockwave's experaments on them that he may end up being VERY dimwiited and have boy problems. I can see Grimlock being furious at Shockwave over it.

13. Sideways77

Sideways77 oh shoogah

News Credits:
    For the love of... -sigh- It seems your precious goddess is safe for now. No need to worry.

For Sludge, I wouldn't mind if Shockwave declared him a 'failed experiment', and blew his frikin face off.

14. iwasherenotyou

iwasherenotyou Medical Officer

News Credits:
    The hell are you talking about OP? What is this shit?

15. FanimusMaximus

FanimusMaximus Kuphead

News Credits:
    I'm just gonna be happy he is even in the game.

16. Barrett Sturge

Barrett Sturge Well-Known Member

Heh heh, I'm picturing a FOC styled long-necked dinobot running around an office building yelling "Me sludge, me escape tv game!".

17. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    I wasn't worrying this time. I was mearly explaing to him that Sludge may get off easy just to get him calm down about it. There's a difference. MAybe I should give Arcee a rest but I trying to help someone who I thought at the time was getting pointlessly worried but he was being sarcastic.

By the way Arcee's not my goddess all right?:sly:  Let's not turn this into YET another Arcee thread. I don't want to bring it up anymore after what happend yesterday.

I can see Shockwave doing that. Or if Sludge survives he'll end up with some major scarring either way works.

18. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Why do you think he's going to die? Matt Tieger said Sludge got the worst of the Transformation, but he didn't say anything about death.

Why wouldn't the Dinobots make it to Earth. High Moon Studios loves G1 and everything else Transformers too. The only characters they've ever killed off are the ones they made up. ...just sayin'.

19. scoobsterinc

scoobsterinc Scoobs

News Credits:
    Something bad doesnt mean he will die he may just get injured

20. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I recall Matt Tieger saying that he felt really bad for Sludge, as he (I think) was the first to go under Shockwave’s experimental medieval knife.

As Grimlock’s team were Autobots and guinea pigs, pain-free modification and care were most likely at the bottom of his list of procedures. He did what he wanted in the fastest and most effective way possible.

Shockwave ripping parts from here and there, along with rewiring their brains this way and that, he obviously f’ed their minds, and Sludge being the first (again, I think he’s the first) got the worst of it.

I don’t know if Grimlock went second or last, but whatever the order, he made out better than Sludge. From the sounds of it, Swoop was probably one of the later ones, as Matt says that Swoop actually likes the change, which leads me to believe that his mind wasn’t as warped as his teammates, but I could be wrong. We’ll see soon enough though—cant’ wait!