Dairyland Eau Claire, Wi Meet-Up: Jan 22nd, 2011.

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by Methusalen, Dec 23, 2010.

?

Are you interested in attending:

1. Just the Meet-Up.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Meet-Up & want to Buy/Sell/Trade.

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. Meet-Up (nothing to sell) & Tour

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Meet-Up, Sell my stuff, & Tour!

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  5. Sorry, can't attend (but will keep Dairycon in mind for April 14th & 15th)

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. Methusalen

Methusalen Not good enough for G1!

News Credits:
    The 3rd Dairyland Transfans Meet-Up has been scheduled for 10:30 on January 22nd @ the Eau Claire Old Country Buffet. We've also got a tentative plan on doing a tour of a local Wisconsin landmark after the Meet-Up wrapped up in the afternoon...

We have plans on doing a small raffle (donations appreciated!), giving out of "Moo Points" for Dairycon 2011, and are discussing the possibility of a B/S/T ('part-swap') if there's enough interest (and we can ok it with the OCB, as the restaurant in question doesn't have a 'back room' we can reserve).

While reservations are not required, it would be helpful for me right now (so I can arrange enough room for us at the OCB, as well as make plans for the tour... If you have an interest in attending any of the following, please feel free to post a response below & indicate it in the poll above!

2. Pimpimus Prime

Pimpimus Prime (┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐) TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Sorry, that's way to far for me to drive.

3. Edwin

Edwin Well-Known Member

If there's no snow that day, I'll be there with my nephew and I'll have some TFs for sale/trade. It's like a three hour drive for me, and I've missed the last couple meet & greets you guys did, so, hey, sounds like fun! :) 

Mike "E"

4. Methusalen

News Credits:
    I'm a little ashamed to say that I was unable to make it to the previous couple myself, but INTEND to make it to this one come hell or high water (even if that water has/is falling from the sky in the form of snow)...

The "Tour" that was previously mentioned is to the Leinenkugel's brewery a short 10 miles away from the OCB in Chippewa Falls, Wi. The Meet-Up should wrap up before the recommended 3pm start time, and anyone who would like to go is welcome! (those 'under the age' as well, as long as they are accompanied by an 'adult'!).

5. Methusalen

News Credits:
    Just bumping this back to the front page, as it's only a few days away...

10:30am start time at the OCB.
    Feel free to bring things to B/S/T, and please consider donating an item to the raffle; the more donated, the better everyone's chances at getting something neat!

After the Meet-Up (proper) has wrapped up at the OCB, those interested are welcome to come join us for a tour of the nearby Leinenkugel's brewery in Chippewa Falls, Wi. Everyone is welcome, as long as those under 21 are accompanied by another adult (21+).

We hope to see you there!