Dairycon Uncle Whiskey Breath pics

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by galvascream, Mar 30, 2010.

1. galvascream

galvascream Apple Junkie

News Credits:
  2. Methusalen

Methusalen Not good enough for G1!

News Credits:
    Dairycon 2010 Update: Uncle Whiskey Breath!

Hey dere, Moo Believers!
    Dairycon is getting closer, and that means more announcements! Only a few days ago they revealed news about an unsuspected *THIRD* assortment of figures for this year's event, and *now* we have more info to share!

We have exclusive "In Package" images of one of the figures from the "Battle For Brew City" assortment!
    [​IMG]

That's right folks, Dairycon Staffers have told us that Uncle Whiskey Breath" will come with packaging "that hearkens back to that of the original figure's release! It's my pleasure to reintroduce you to the first Diarycon exclusive, and this year's "Reissued" exclusive!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Equipped with his classic "Blizzard Shotgun" (note the update to the gun with icicles hanging off the end of its barrel), you'll see that the reissued figure seen above is a very close facsimile to the original, the main difference being the "2010" stickers on his shoulders.
    But that's not all folks! The 2010 UWB come with updated accessories as well! Want to see a preview? Check out the link on his Bio page! What (or who) exactly the remaining items will be they're still keeping secret, but we'll be sure to pass along that info when it becomes available!

What's that? That's not all? Well, you'll have to check out the link for more images of UWB's "Battle For Brew City" theme-mate, Ticker!

Congrats to all of you who've pre-registered for the show, and good luck getting your hands on these wonderful figures! This really is shaping up to be "the BIG one"!
    As always, stay tuned for more information as it's revealed!

*Editor's note: The Brown paper lunch bag shown above is not an *actual* image of UWB's final packaging, but is the artist's conception of what said packaging will look like, please see UWB's bio for an image of the *FINAL* packaging.

3. galvascream

galvascream Apple Junkie

News Credits:
    No one cares?

4. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    Do you want my honest answer?

5. Angelwave

Angelwave Physical Maintenance.....

News Credits:
    :lol 

Oh c'mon....I'm sure it will be a sell out that will cause enormous amount of stress like P/CP.

6. Pimpimus Prime

Pimpimus Prime (┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐) TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  7. Methusalen

Methusalen Not good enough for G1!

News Credits:
    "Improvements in the CLOAK OF COW now allow Uncle Whiskey Breath to alternate between many different modes, including the infamous 'Daniel Boone cap' mode!"

If anything I am a little disappointed that we're not going to see the original Cloak of Cow, although the new one is pretty slick... While I'm not a big fan of the "Daniel Boone cap", I *do* like how the "bandoleer" looks on him!