Dairycon PreReg Ends March 1st!

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by Methusalen, Feb 26, 2010.

1. Methusalen

Methusalen Not good enough for G1!

News Credits:
    Dairycon 2010 Registration!
    Anyone interested in attending this year's Dairycon had better make sure that they've Pre-Registered BEFORE MARCH 1st! Remember, it's free to attend the show, however walk-ins are *NOT ALLOWED!*...

Friday and Saturday, April 9th and 10, 2010
    Ramada Plaza Hotel, Regency Suites
    Fond du Lac, WI

While you fill out the Pre-Reg form you'll have the option of opting to purchase yourself a Pre-reg 'goodie' (Minerva), T-shirt, the 10th Anniversary Hardcover book, and choosing what events you'd like to participate in. If you'd rather pass on paying anything on the pre-reg goodies, don't fear! Individual figures and a complete set of Dairycon figures will be raffled off during the show, games and activities will take place throughout the event, vendors will be selling off their items, like-minded individuals will be there sharing in their love of the Transformers fandom!

So if you've got an interest in attending, HURRY!!!!!
    Dairycon 2010 Registration!

2. Methusalen

Methusalen Not good enough for G1!

News Credits:
    I know it didn't fall all that far down the page, but I thought I'd bump it back up just in case you didn't realize it... TODAY IS THE DAY!
    PREREGISTRATION ENDS TODAY!