Dairycon 2013

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by Scattershot24, Aug 5, 2012.

1. Scattershot24

Scattershot24 New Member

Hey guys, whats up.

Does anybody have any information on dairycon 2013, After reading about this years convention I have decided to go, to all the people thats been, whats it like at one of these events. I only just came back from Auto assembly today but dairycon seems more like its in a destination which would be more suited to my Upbringing and personality.

look forward to hearing off you guys.

Scattershot24

2. Edwin

Edwin Well-Known Member

Dairycon is a fan-run convention with a very homespun feel to it. This was the first year the convention was held in the large ballroom in the hotel. It was also shared with the Cheesehead Garrison, the Wisconsin Star Wars fan club, which just adds to the sci-fi geek-ery in the room. :)  . There's activites like the Jumpstarter races, costume contest and the assemble your own TF contest inbetween checking out the delaer tables, and there's usually a dinner meetup at a local buffet restaurant after the show is over. Some of the annual exclusives are really hard to get, but most are given away as raffle prizes, so there's always a chance to get them for free.

If you plan to attend, you have to pre-register, as walk-ins are not allowed. Pre-reg usually goes up in December and closes by March 1st.

I've been going to these since 2005 and I don't plan on missing the next one. Here's their website:

Dairycon! A Convention of Our Own!

Hope this helps,
    Mike "E"

3. atomicthumbs

atomicthumbs Bots > Savings Acct

I went to my first one last year and had a blast! Really great deals and really nice people!

4. cbff

cbff Destroyer of Botcon

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    2013 will be most intersting.... ;) 

5. aptkane

aptkane PaxCybertron

Ebay:
    Just sent my request via Facebook. I'm in MKE area so I'd love to attend 2013!!

6. AutoBobby

AutoBobby The Collector

It gets bigger and better every year.I've gone to the last three Dairycons,but this past year was the first time that I sold stuff.I sold a bunch of stuff,made a little money,and got to see some of my friends again.All in all it was a great day.Really looking forward to next year's show.

7. 3.8TransAM

3.8TransAM 1989 Turbo Trans AM

I made it this year also.

Was a good time, got some good deals as well.