Dairycon 2012 Reveals Production Version of "Cosmoo"

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by Methusalen, Apr 27, 2012.

1. Methusalen

Methusalen Not good enough for G1!

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

Excelsior Moo Believers!

Methusalen here, looking forward to Dairycon kicking off less than a day! We look forward to seeing all of you Pre-Registrants walk through the doors to the bigger & better Dairycon! But first, I've got another update from your friends at Dairycon!

Tonight, I have the reveal of the production model of the Dairycon 2012 "Cosmoo" figure that will be available at the show this weekend!

Previously, we were shown the early prototype model of Cosmoo, shown below...
    [​IMG]

Did ya think that lil' bugger was as a nice as a new silo down on the farm? Well wait until you've seen the Production Model!

Behold!
    Front!
    [​IMG]

Back!
    [​IMG]

And finally, the Robot mode!
    [​IMG]

For those of you looking to get a recap on the character, I'd like to re-introduce you to the little Moocher of the Diarycon universe, Cosmoo!
    What can we say? Cosmoo will be a great addition to the year's releases, including Neoknight, Barn, The Cracker, Rally Rhino, Awesum Possum, Burning Monkey, & the Reinforcements From Brew City figure; TIPSY!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Your votes have been counted, the numbers compared; has your favorite character gotten into the ALCOVE OF HONOR?
    The winner will be announced AT THE SHOW! :) 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Dairycon Promotional Video 6: How to Use a Pen - The Write Way!

Having problems using your pen? No Problem! Our friendly staff have you covered! Don't Walk, Hoof it All the Way to Dairycon, The Midwest's best and only cow-themed Transformers Convention! Fun for the Whole Family! As always, visit our site at Dairycon! A Convention of Our Own! !

Dairycon Promotional Video #6: How to Use a Pen - The Write Way!

2. optimusfan

optimusfan Kill your heroes Administrator

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    I desperately want this. Well done Dairycon.

3. AutoBobby

AutoBobby The Collector

I've got my fingers crossed that I get one.