Dairycon 2010 TestShot Prototype on Ebay!

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by Methusalen, Apr 1, 2010.

1. Methusalen

Methusalen Not good enough for G1!

News Credits:
    Hey Dere, Moo Believers!
    A recently posted Ebay auction by seller "freds-workshop" gives us the first look at a what may be a Test Shot of a 2010 Dairycon figure!

Dairycon 2010 TestShot Prototype MISP ! - eBay (item 280487186417 end time Apr-05-10 21:38:20 PDT)
    [​IMG]
    While no further information has been given, it is unknown if this is is a true "test shot", or a Dairycon figure *named* "TestShot"? The figure appears to be based off an RID Spychanger mold... It was speculated that the previously announced "Minerva" figure from the "Return of Convoy" assortment could be based off the RID Spychanger Sideburn mold. While it appears that this figure might be based off the same mold, only time will tell for sure if this is a "test shot" of the figure for Minerva, or a whole new character from the recently announced "Reinforcements From Dairycon" assortment as well!

One thing's for certain, if you won't have the opportunity to attend, or would like to get your hands on a Dairycon you can call your own, this might be your opportunity to get one now!

-With the 2010 Dairycon just around the corner (April 9-10th), it appears that the news is coming fast & furious! Keep an eye out for more info, and as always; for additional information about Dairycon, click here!

Methusalen signing out!

Attached Files:

2. DarthMagnificus

DarthMagnificus Banned

i am going with a figure named Testshot...since it has the dairy con sticker with the do not symbol over it....i doubt a "true" testshot would come with a dairycon sticker logo on it...just thinking...

3. Methusalen

News Credits:
    You're probably right, but since Fred hasn't given us any info on the figure, I can only go with what (little) the auction states...

/2 days to go bump...

4. Might Gaine

Might Gaine The Devil Express

News Credits:
    Yeah, figure named "Testshot". I think the Dairycon exclusives are just mods/recolors of existing toys, so there is never a testshot (i.e., test of the mold) in the development process of them.

5. Methusalen

News Credits:
    I think the joke here is that they're producing Test Shots, even multiples of one! :D 
    You keep seeing test shots & prototypes pop up on Ebay every day, it's almost feels as if they've been mass-produced (and in a few unfortunate cases, they probably have been).

-Again, I'm not privy to the *actual* reasoning behind, character bio, or even know what assortment s/he's a part of! I'm just throwing out my theory and hope that it's close to the actual outcome!