Dai Atlas KO or Real?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Reynold1, Mar 26, 2010.

1. Reynold1

Reynold1 Active Member

Hi,
    This is my first time posting here and I was looking for a bit of info on a Dai Atlas Figure I just bought. It's the figure only, no weapons or accessories. I was wondering if there is a manufacturer's stamp on a real Dai Atlas or not, because I can't seem to find one on mine. I'll include some pictures to help.

Attached Files:

2. DJ Soundwave

DJ Soundwave Action Figure Master

That's a Knock-Off you have there.... I can easily tell by the Plastic Quality on the shoulders.... I have three real Dia-Atlas' and they aren't like that .... a friend of mine has a knock-off and his has those stress marks on there.

3. Reynold1

Reynold1 Active Member

Ah Damn...Here I am thinking I had something awesome...is the KO worth anything?

4. DJ Soundwave

DJ Soundwave Action Figure Master

well for what you have there , it's only worth fifteen to twenty dollars..... if you had more , like atleast the wings, it would be worth a little more..... but it's not worth much. I hope you didn't pay a lot for it .

5. Reynold1

Reynold1 Active Member

I bought it in a lot with the predacons Tantrum, Dive Bomb, and Razorclaw for $50, so it's not too bad....Thanks for the help though! I appreciate it very much!