Dad kills man abusing his daughter

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Starscream600, Jun 12, 2012.

1. Gordon_4

Gordon_4 The Big Engine

News Credits:
    Actually I can see where we can save money here:

Death by firing squad, and instead of employing an actual firing squad, allow members of National Guard or Reserve Armed Forces to fill in some of their alloted time requirements by being the firing squad. So no new training required, it makes good use of current federal assets and improves rifleman training.

Besides, isn't the wholesale worth of a single round somelike 50 cents? Gotta be cheaper than a nice big chair that channels a few thousand volts per second.

2. Thalack

Thalack Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Electric chair? I will pickett against the return of the electric chair at every turn. Screw the electric chair, we need electric bleachers. Fry all the mother fuckers in one sitting.

3. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

If I ever had a daughter and a maniac lays his hands on her, I will open a can of whoop ass

4. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it!

News Credits:
    I read this earlier...and had to calm down a bit..b4 posting. SMH.

Any parent worth their salt, who catches someone harming their child is going react violently. This dad fought with the only thing he had available to him..his fists. He didn't plan this, it wasn't premeditated...he was saving his child from a sexual predator.

Can't say I feel too badly about this character..he got what he deserved. This was a 4 yr old girl..not a grown woman who could have fought back to some extent to defend herself.

I would worry more for the father and daughter..the whole family..who have to live with what has happened.

5. EmperorDinobot

EmperorDinobot I claim your sun!

Reminds me of this:

Father of Kidnapped Son gets Revenge - YouTube

I suppose justice is served, and while I am against um...killing people and taking revenge...

You just don't fu*k with family. EVER. That is a death sentence right there.

I applaud the father. This ought to teach those scumbags to watch their backs.

6. SCPrime

SCPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  7. rodimusprime2007

rodimusprime2007 Act Think Speak As If It Was Your Last Breath

Ebay:
    There is 1 thing in this world that would cause me to completely loose it. If someone was to ever touch my kids. My oldest daughter is almost 16 living in Lake Havasau, AZ. I worry to death about her, my other 2, Logan 8, and Scout 2 I always have an eye on. After 2 of my sisters were killed in a car accident in 97, well lets just say Im way too over protective of them. These people that prey on kids should be either publicly executed or just let the parent be locked in a room with them for an hour or more. Ive lost alot of faith in or Judicial system, these bleeding heart liberals saying the electric chair and what not is inhumane, well screw you, loose someone in your family to some stupid preventable tragedy, see how you feel. I love and respect life, but what this man did to protect his daughter was just a normal parental instinct. There was a man here in town that was just arrested for molesting his 9year old daughter, this was his 3rd strike. How can anyone even let there be a 3rd time, ONCE, is way too much for these sick people.

8. flamepanther

flamepanther Interested, but not really

9. Snarl_2289

Snarl_2289 Well-Known Member

Good news!!! :rock 

Good luck father and daughter !!!